• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why can’t I find any rooms available 12/5-12/9?

I think they are having problems with the site. the week I was looking at was all booked up too.

We always go the first week,12/4-12/11. Luckily I booked a long time ago. Can you say likely NO AP discounts?

Yep, that week has had limited availability since at least late spring. I’ve been watching since February & only a few deluxe rooms have been showing for months now. Many reasons are speculated: people booked hoping for Galaxy’s Edge opening, Pop Warner, a later Thanksgiving & Disney’s variable ticket pricing all probably figured in. Plus, it is a really popular time to visit. And, as gets repeated in every one of these types of threads, there just is no dependable slow time anymore. Booking 2 - 3 months out is pretty late in the game now.

We booked our trip for the first week in December back on 12/3/18 and glad we did cuz there is nothing available now and there hasn’t been for months.

We booked our trip for the first week in December back on 12/3/18 and glad we did cuz there is nothing available now and there hasn’t been for months.

You wouldn’t believe how many threads there has been over the last several months saying the exact same thing. I think it’s going to be crazy crowded based on how availability is looking. It wasn’t that long ago that the first week of December was a “quiet” time to go. Not so anymore :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter