Why aren't I getting a pin?

mjnap

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in November during Jersey Week (so FD is not an option) and I've done everything to try and get a pin: register a new email address, request a map, a dvd...I call every week and get the same answer "there is no pin for anyone in your household!" I have received pins in the past for use during travel times I couldn't use. It is so frustrating to see that there are pins out there that we can use and have not received one! I have Poly booked with the hope of a general discount (which I have been up early and waiting for!), but the Swan/Dolphin is looking like a more likely scenario this year.

I wish I had the answer. I have done all that, and in 10 years, received only one pin (that I couldn't use).

My advice is to go somewhere like Yahoo and make about 5-10 email addresses. Then, save a trip online to each one (registering it with Disney). I registered my daughter's email in the spring and received a PIN code within days. Later, I registered two more and never saw a thing for months on end. About a month ago, I registered another one and have received four PINs in that account since.

I haven't received anything lately either.
Our of curiosity, what and when is Jersey Week? Maybe that's why I'm not getting a PIN either....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter