Why are Zootopia characters not doing Meet & Greets at Walt Disney World?

Snow The Fox

Registered
NOTE: I'm not sure if this is the right topic. It maybe get moved.

I have been upset in like over 2 months that Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps from Zootopia are meeting & greeting guest here at Walt Disney World. I know they currently appear in the street party parade and most characters from the parade are currently doing meet & greets and Nick & Judy don't. I also know that they currently doing meet & greets at DCA at California and some characters who currently do meet & greets also currently do it at Walt Disney World as well. The costumes look so cute and fluffy! I really want to hug them. Also, I cannot afford to go to California as well. Yeah, I really live a hour and a half away from Walt Disney World.

It's just how it is. Maybe one day they'll appear in the Florida parks for M&Gs, maybe they won't. We really don't know and it's just what Disney has decided to do for now. Maybe they don't have enough CMs who can be friends with those characters as of right now, or their costumes are too expensive to make multiples of them. Again, we really don't know and we probably won't ever know.

It was originally mentioned they'd have a M&G at DAK but it was scraped I blame budget cuts

It's just how it is. Maybe one day they'll appear in the Florida parks for M&Gs, maybe they won't. We really don't know and it's just what Disney has decided to do for now. Maybe they don't have enough CMs who can be friends with those characters as of right now, or their costumes are too expensive to make multiples of them. Again, we really don't know and we probably won't ever know.

At least get one planned meet & greet please. Just one it can be limited and doesn't have to be regular.

It may not be an "official" M&G, but they were very accessible to us when the parade stopped up by the castle. We got pictures with them and talked with them. That was early May. ????

I'm surprised they don't have a M&G at WDW. We were recently at DCA and the line to meet them was always at least 20 minutes long...

It would make too much sense. Instead you can still meet the totally relevant and popular Flick in animal kingdom!

I'm sure their crafting something - it makes on sense not to have a Zootopia area with merch - it's a billion dollar movie!

Maybe it's because Disney didn't get quite the response they wanted from their younger audience? If there aren't enough kids clamoring to meet these characters, I don't think Disney would put that much effort into M&G for them.

My DH would love to meet Nick and Judy. I think Zootopia is quickly turning into his favorite Disney movie (after Lilo & Stitch and Great Mouse Detective lol).

I agree though, I don't think alot of kids were that into Zootopia. They don't talk about it the way they would about other movies, and I know one or two who were actually frightened by it.

My DH would love to meet Nick and Judy. I think Zootopia is quickly turning into his favorite Disney movie (after Lilo & Stitch and Great Mouse Detective lol).

I agree though, I don't think alot of kids were that into Zootopia. They don't talk about it the way they would about other movies, and I know one or two who were actually frightened by it.

So is this movie not popular enough to happen? That will break my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter