Why am i so impulsive when it comes to DLP?

No i promise it is ;) ;)
I need to REFRAIN myself and come away from the dis :rotfl:

Yeah right, I said that too a few years ago, the result? See my sig. This year I'm having 2 trips to DLRP (one taking my parents aged 65 for their 1st every Disney trip) and a week at the Grand Californian theme park view (it has its own private entrance to the Californian Adventure park) at Disneyland California. I love Disney so much I'm going to Walts home park!! Now how can I plan Tokyo and Hong Kong? Oh and a cruise on the Magic and Wonder?? I think I need help!!

I think it's great if one has a passion for something. Disney has appealed
to many people over the years. I'm sure you're not alone. I'd love to do the
same thing, myself. Fortunately, I do have other interestis, so I am looking
forward to those events this summer, as well. I love attending concerts
at Dalhalla here in Sweden. It's a great place for concerts and is magical in
it's own way, as well. My passion for music is quite big, and that includes
some of Disney's classic songs.

www.dalhalla.se

You might like to know that Disney is associated with Christmas here in
Sweden. Every year, on Christmas Eve, we all sit in front of the Tv and
watch Disney at 3pm. We're Disney fans on that day. It's so popular, that
when our television station threatened to cancel the program, it caused
quite a riot. We refused to let that happen. It simply was not allowed.

I can't say that I have a huge passion for Disney, but I do enjoy the idea
of being at a theme park that offers some good attractions associated with
the movies.

I'm looking forward to my trip in September!!:banana: :banana:

Hopefully, the dollar will strengen a bit more, too.

Never mind DLH........I'm sad....I am so chuffed I booked the Cheyenne!!!:rotfl: There is no way Im ever going to get to go there...could always get my photo done in the lobby and kid on I suppose..mmmmmmmmmmm theres an idea!!!:lmao:

Make sure you take loads of photos Emma....I can always cut you outta them and clone me in!!!;) ...
what a heap of cr*p I type eh?:rotfl:

:rotfl: You dont need to worry im like HARDLY ever in pics, someone needs to take them :lmao:

Emma we love reading about your DLP addiction :rotfl2: ;)

My addiction is getting slighty out of hand, last night i had a dream about £38 which is what i need to secure the room on DLH :rotfl2:
Some please call a pyschatrist.:lmao:

You might like to know that Disney is associated with Christmas here in
Sweden. Every year, on Christmas Eve, we all sit in front of the Tv and
watch Disney at 3pm. We're Disney fans on that day. It's so popular, that
when our television station threatened to cancel the program, it caused
quite a riot. We refused to let that happen. It simply was not allowed.
How lovely. :goodvibes In the UK when I was growing up every Bank Holiday Disney used to televise a special programme from Disneyland with excerpts from the films and snippets from the park and the parade. I so wish they still showed this.

Your be shocked to hear that January will be my only trip next year :rotfl:
I'm sorry Emma, but I just don't believe you!! ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is a really good price, the wheels in my head are turning now. ;) (may see you there:rotfl: )

I am going to phone up today and see if I can change my booking from October at Cheyene to January staying at the DLH, it is £100 less too.

It is mine and DD birthday in January too.:banana: :banana: :banana:

I can allow myself to do it as it is cheaper.

I am going to phone up today and see if I can change my booking from October at Cheyene to January staying at the DLH, it is £100 less too.

It is mine and DD birthday in January too.:banana: :banana: :banana:

I can allow myself to do it as it is cheaper.

Oooh what date?

I want to go from the 6th Jan - 9th Jan, I have phoned them to change my ressie and have to send it in writing,:( I don't know why they can't allow me to do it by phone. I want to book asap incase flight prices go up.

Oh right thats weird they was going to let me do it over the phone. But then that might be because your changing the month you want to go.

May see you there though, im still debating what to do as i need to find £500 before November lol.

They said it is because I have booked flights with them. I have emailed them so hopefully can sort it this week. If not I will just cancel my ressie and rebook as it will still be cheaper even if I lose the deposit.

I would love to stay at the DLH hotel!, that is a really good price you got there!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter