Whose your Favorite "The Dis" podcaster

BeachyMouse

Earning My Ears
I've been listening for years now, and have gotten to where I look forward to their shows every week.
It's interesting the way they jab back and forth with each other like a family would. They let us all into their family by discussing a topic that millions love, and although it is so huge it still feels like a small family's table. They communicate with everyone, as best they can, and don't mind sharing a minute with a fan.
Even though we love everyone on the show, I think we all have our favorites.
Mine was a tough one. It was between Pete and Kevin.
I love the way Pete lays it on the line. His up front attitude and truth to how he feels makes him very likeable.....Well maybe not to some...lol
At times he feels like a father to the group, but then like a best friend. He can tell he loves to enjoy life, and share it with others. Friends are very important to him. After all, friends are what make life enjoyable.
Kevin...What can I say. Love this guy. His jabs in between lines are great. I don't think there is a resteraunt this guy likes.....Just kidding. He makes the podcast fun. Although I don't know him personally, he makes you feel like you do. Sometimes opening up and sharing view points can be hard. He makes it seem so easy. Did I say I love this guy's humor...lol
Well after close consideration I'm laying it on the line people..........
MY FAVORITE "THE DIS" PODCASTER IS........PETE !!!
I have to say if I haven't already my Disney Family loves this show. Thank you from all the fans out there. We know life is hard sometimes, and it can be a pain to put on a show like this each and every week. But for what it's worth.....Thank you form this fans' family....KEEP IT UP DIS !!!!

I have only been listening since the video shows started so just about a year. I look forward to the shows every week and love how much these guys put into there jobs. The show is the best out there hands down there are a lot of Disney podcasts or video shows out there but this is the best. It's very hard to choose a favorite podcaster. But if I had to choose it probably be Pete he is the face of the show and always has some good rants. Those rants are funny but they also give you another perspective which is good. You need to see those perspectives. I still love being able to watch what I would consider my Disney friends even though I don't know any of them personally but after watching them for a year now they just to be part of my daily routine, checking the boards and watching the podcast. I was also recently surprised about how many people on here on the disboards, they don't even know the podcast exists. I was reading a very popular trip report that was selected during a top thread of the month and a lot of people that commented on the thread said they didn't even know the podcast existed let alone there was a top ten threads list.

Nope, not going there. Love them all.

Jack burgin and Shaun, dustin and John for the main podcast and I guess so he won't feel left out Tom bell for the Disney land podcast.

John.:goodvibes

But I'm biased.

:thumbsup2 Smart man, Kevin.

I enjoy them all. Love how Pete is always direct, Theresa makes me laugh, I can relate a lot to Julie and Corey, Kevin and John do amazing dining reviews which I really enjoy, Kathy shares my love of Epcot, Dustin, Craig, and Shaun are an amazing addition and I really have enjoyed watching their videos and interviews when they take their trips. I couldn't imagine any of them not being on there. Oh, and I don't want to forget Lisa. When she is on there she gives some great tips for us moms out there! Thank you to all of you!

I love them all :D but again... Someone must know mine ;)

#LetsPlayaGame First letter is C!

I'm picking John with Kevin a close second. John's subtle and very sarcastic humor is right up my alley and I find myself talking to the radio (I only listen when I drive) and adding my own little jibes for my own amusement.

Keep it up, boys! And to the rest of the team, you are all fantastic as well - I just happen to share the same Mystery-Science-Theatre-3000-type commentary humor as John and Kevin. :happytv: ("Jevin"? "Kohn"?)

I like every one of them. But I will say that I enjoy having the female representatives on the regular show, and I miss it when Kathy, Teresa, or Julie are not there. When there is not a woman on the show and it's basically the men-only show, I miss the female-perspective. I so appreciate and enjoy Kathy's enthusiasm for the parks (and NASA!). I also am grateful that she posts about the parks so often on Facebook; I look forward to seeing things from her almost daily.

On the other hand, the ladies-only shows often seem much more geared to parents, which is great since many people who go to the parks are parents. But since I'm not a parent, I miss the non-parents during those shows. For the most part the non-parent participants are men, so I really miss each of them when they are not on a given podcast.

So basically, when any of those perspectives is missing from a given podcast, I miss that perspective. But that doesn't happen too often. The fact that most of the DIS podcasts are a great mix of women and men, parents and non-parents, park-frequenters and those who mostly go just for special events and dining, is why I tend to listen to the DIS podcast vs. some of the other popular Disney podcasts. So good job to all of you :thumbsup2.

Tie. Safety mom and T
They are great together. Although Kevin is insightful, sarcastic, clever and kind at the same time
Just a great group overall

I love each of them for different reasons. Pete's honesty (rants) but also his generosity, John and Kevin (of course, their reviews but also thier humor), Julie and Corey bring a young parents perspective to everything, Teresa & Kathy bring so much to each episode they're in (love you guys), all you new guys (I've been around forever so you are 'new')Dustin, Craig, Shaun you have brought a whole new vibe to the show.

A favorite? No. Just like I love my kids and my grandkids equally, the same goes for the 'team'.

My first instinct to say Julie and Corey because we have a daughter with autism. I just love the "stuff your sorries in a sack" line. I think about it all the time.

But there is something about each and every one of the podcasters that I just love. They all bring something so fresh to the table and they touch my heart deeply.

And, Pete, you've done an amazing job putting your team together!

I like every single person on the podcast. Whenever someone new is introduced I am leery of them, but after an episode or two they fit right in! I must say that I especially enjoy Pete, John, and Kevin. They are like the wacky uncles I wish I had.

I'm always leery of new people to the show but so far have not been disappointed with the additions to this podcast, in fact I'd say Shaun is one of my favs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter