• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whose The Character That YOU HAVE To See

davidsprincess

<font color=teal>Courtesy Loretta!! Courtesy!<font
For me it is Belle. I have yet to meet her. I was to WDW at the age of 15 and was too (and I use the term lightly) "cool" :rotfl2: to go up and get my picture taken with her and the Beast. I only saw them that once and have kicked myself ever since then for not getting the picture.
Last year the only time I saw her was during the parade and fantasmic.
This trip I am determind to get my picture taken with her even if it means I have to push over some poor little kid.:lmao: Belle beware, I am on my way!!:scared1:

What character is a "must see" when you go to DL?

Donald!

On our first family trip, in 2005, we didn't see him anywhere, just at the end of Fantasmic! and the parade. In 2006, we didn't see him the whole trip then, either. On our last day of that trip, the Mayor came up to us, asked us how things were going. They were going great, we told him, but we miss Donald! He snagged our autograph books from us, told us to stay put for a minute, and came back with Donald's autograph. He told us Donald was in meetings ;) all day, but always had time for autographs.

The next day was the day we hit the long road for home. But before we left, we had breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. And, wouldn't you know, there was Donald, in the entry area, posing for pictures!!! It totally finished my trip with a huge smile!

We haven't been back to DL since, and we are going in June. I am going to see that duck this time!!

For me it would def. be Jiminy! I know he is a rare sighting, and I have yet to find him! Maybe it will happen this time!

Also would love to see some of the Muppets as well.

I have to find Cinderella this trip! Lexi, who is one of my daycare children stood in line for 3 hours at the PFF to meet her....only to have Cinderella leave about 10 minutes before it was our turn...so sad.

Long story short....we have to meet her!
disney-gifs-cendrillon-creation11.gif

She dressed up last time but this time we are doing a casual "Cindy"

disney2007262.jpg

CINDERELLA!!! If we don't my daughter will be scarred for life. This is the main reason we are doing Ariel's Grotto. I needed as close to a guarantee that she will meet her as I could get. She better be at that breakfast! ;)

CINDERELLA!!! If we don't my daughter will be scarred for life. This is the main reason we are doing Ariel's Grotto. I needed as close to a guarantee that she will meet her as I could get. She better be at that breakfast! ;)

I did the same thing...we have ressies for next Thursday for late lunch!

We have seen Cinderella at all but 1 of our Princess meals. She was there for our breakfast (which was good because it was DD's 8th b-day and Cinderella is her favorite) and for our other 2 or 3 lunches. This last one we didn't see her but we did see Mulan and Pocahontas, for us that was really neat. :) I don't have a must-see character but I do have characters that I would like to see and haven't. :)

Mickey ! He's the best! 2nd choice Snow White:cutie:

I have a thing about Chip an' Dale. They've been very good about turning up wherever I am, too.

And Mickey & Minnie, but that's a given.

Any of the princesses, especially Belle!

And my heart always skips a beat when I see Mickey.. Something about that mouse.. :lovestruc

Mickey Mouse of course! And secondly Captain Hook. I have always loved Pirates!

I'm just dying to see Alice and the Mad Hatter, and Mary Poppins & Burt. I hope I hope I hope!!!:angel:

Alice & the Mad Hatter are tons of fun, my girls got to play musical chairs with them and they had a blast. :)
Mary and Burt are great too, they are over by the Plaza, I think it's Coke Corner. There is a piano player over there and that's where Burt & Mary are.
Remember if you want to see someone in particular ask at City Hall where to find them.

I guess I'm in the minority in that I'm not much of a character person. But now that I have a toddler we have to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pooh and Tigger!

DH would say villains.

I would say Giselle or Lightening McQueen and Mater and Mike and Sulley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter