Whose going to Aulani soon? I need a favor, please.

dizneekrazee

Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time
Hi, looking for somebody who would be willing to do me a big favor. For our Disney trips, I like to add value to Disney gift cards to save for our trips. For Aulani, I would love to have to resort exclusive design. Is anybody able to get the card for me & send it to me? Of course, I will send you the money first. Then, I can just add value to it once it gets to me.

Thank you!!

I received a gift card here at Aulani yesterday, and it looked the same as the ones we have gotten at WDW.

dianeschlicht said:
I received a gift card here at Aulani yesterday, and it looked the same as the ones we have gotten at WDW.

Did you happen to see if the resort store has the Aulani exclusive one? It shows online as resort exclusive. Has a pic of Aulani with some of the characters in beach wear.

dianeschlicht said:
I'll check tomorrow.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I got it taken care of. Thank you for your help!!

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I got it taken care of. Thank you for your help!!

Just came back to tell you that, Yes, it is resort specific, and they are very nice. Glad you already got it taken care of. I was all set to go get you one.

dianeschlicht said:
Just came back to tell you that, Yes, it is resort specific, and they are very nice. Glad you already got it taken care of. I was all set to go get you one.

Thank you. Somebody had PM'd me early saying they had none. I panicked, and paid extra to have one made. I should have called the resort first, but I didn't. I called as soon as I placed the order, and sure enough, they had them. Not sure why the other person said they didn't have them.

Thank you again, very much. That's what I get for being impatient!!

When I went to the gift shop before checking out they only had the general Disney gift cards and not any Aulani themed ones on display. Perhaps they were out for the day, I don't know. Sorry we couldn't get them for you. :-(

ONealFamily said:
When I went to the gift shop before checking out they only had the general Disney gift cards and not any Aulani themed ones on display. Perhaps they were out for the day, I don't know. Sorry we couldn't get them for you. :-(

That's ok. I had talked to someone just a few minutes after hearing from you, the CM had assured me they were right there at the register. I went ahead and saved an image of the card on my laptop, then used that to personalize my own. It's not exactly the same, the ribbons on the bottom don't line up perfectly, and i had to pay an extra fee to have it made, but it will have to do.
Who knows, maybe this one will be fine when it arrives.

Maybe I was looking in the wrong spot or was bleary eyed from the tears from having to go home. :( My wife looked too and couldn't find any special Aulani gift cards. We should have asked someone.

One thing I can say for certain though...AULANI IS AMAZING!!!

ONealFamily said:
Maybe I was looking in the wrong spot or was bleary eyed from the tears from having to go home. :(

Lol!! Bleary eyed from the tear!! Was this your first time there? It will be our 1st trip. Can't wait, 52 more days, but, who's counting?!?!

dizneekrazee said:
Lol!! Bleary eyed from the tear!! Was this your first time there? It will be our 1st trip. Can't wait, 52 more days, but, who's counting?!?!

It was our first time and our best vacation ever! Those 52 days will go by fast! It seems like just yesterday we bought into DVC and it was late 2011!

ONealFamily said:
It was our first time and our best vacation ever! Those 52 days will go by fast! It seems like just yesterday we bought into DVC and it was late 2011!

I'm not DVC, yet. I am hoping to make Aulani, or GC, my home resort. Maybe both someday. I will be staying at GCH in May, and having DBF get the details on this commitment. I would like to purchase this fall or next spring.

dizneekrazee said:
I'm not DVC, yet. I am hoping to make Aulani, or GC, my home resort. Maybe both someday. I will be staying at GCH in May, and having DBF get the details on this commitment. I would like to purchase this fall or next spring.

You won't regret owning in Aulani!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter