Whose going September/October 2007?

We'll be there October 14-18 for our Disney Fairy Tale wedding (on October 15th) CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I just changed my first night at the Pop to POR, so we won't have to bother switching resorts.:banana: After the AP rates came out, it was a savings of only $50. And with our flight in to Orlando arriving at 7:30pm, I was worried about us having to grab our own luggage, haul it to the ME bus, and then transfer it over in the morning. If I didn't want bell services to wake me at 2am with my luggage. So for me the $50 is worth not having to hassle with all of that. Plus, we won't lose any park time the first day too!:yay:

Going Sep 9-15.
Staying at CBR with free dining. Have tickets to Mickeys Halloween Party.
Driving down from Ok.

ADR
Sep 9 Cinderella's Gala Feast
Sep 10 Boma
Sep 11 San Angel Inn
Sep 12 Sci Fi Drive In
Sep 13 Crystal Palace
Sep 14 Goofy's Liberty Tree Tavern

2007 CBR
2005 POR
2004 POR

Sept. 28th -Oct.6th for us! 5 nights at Pop, then 3 nights at POR. Can't wait! It's all my kids talk about!

Hey we will be at the Coronado Springs from Sept. 16-21. Anyone else staying at CSR? me, hubby, ds 6, ds 2, dd 2!

Does anyone know about the crowds in sept? I hear there slim cause kids are in school! We are actually taking them out to go after 7 days of school!!

Me, Hubby, ds 6, ds 2, dd 2 will be on our way in 15 days! Staying at Coronado from 9/16-21! Anyone else?

:cloud9:

Hey we will be at the Coronado Springs from Sept. 16-21. Anyone else staying at CSR? me, hubby, ds 6, ds 2, dd 2!

Does anyone know about the crowds in sept? I hear there slim cause kids are in school! We are actually taking them out to go after 7 days of school!!

We will be there Sept. 11 - 19 at POR. Don't feel bad, im taking my DD8 and DS5 out of school a few days before you. They just started yesterday and just sent the note in today...LOL!

I am taking all 3 of my kids out of school too, we have been doing it every year for the past 4 or so years. It is just the best time for us to go, my kids started school 3 days ago. They are excited so it's all good!

MY parents, my twins and ME....FIRST trip since Giants won super bowl wayyyy back when...........GF oct 2-6 here we come!!!:cool1:

My DS and I are heading down on the 7th to stay at All Star Sports the 8th-12th then we are staying with my parents at FW the 13th-18th

Beth

We are there from the 5th of October to the 11th. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter