Whose going in January 2007?

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We're going to be at PP January 19 - 25th and I can't wait! Anyone else going to be there? Let's hope for nice dry weather! :sunny:

:dance3: We're going January 23 through the 27th. I've never been to DL, only WDW many times, and my husband hasn't been to DL since the 70s. DS is 2 and after the blast we had at WDW in January when he was 16 months old, we're anxious to try a different Dumbo! My sister and her husband are meeting us there as well! Here's hoping for beautiful weather and lots of YOAMD Swag, baby! :banana:

We are cruising on the 22-26th, then hopping over to DL from the 26-29th!

We'll be there the 2nd through the 4th! Will be able to see the Holiday decorations for at least the first day.

We are going to be in the parks the 17th through the 20th. We were going to go the following week but with the multiple ride closures we bumped the trip up a week! Don't worry January will be here before you know it!

I will be at the park either on the 21st (my birthday) or on the 19th. Depending on when I arrive to Los Angeles.

azgal81 said:
We are going to be in the parks the 17th through the 20th. We were going to go the following week but with the multiple ride closures we bumped the trip up a week! Don't worry January will be here before you know it!

Oh no..what's going to be closed?

We'll be there 21-27th...

Splash, It's a Small World, Gadget's Go Coaster and Orange Stinger and Francis' Lady bug whatever will be closed from the 22 or 23 on....We're going to do those all on the 21st! :)

Itinkso said:
We'll be there the 2nd through the 4th! Will be able to see the Holiday decorations for at least the first day.

Disneyland had extended the holiday decorations. They are supposed to be there through the 7th now. :cool1:

kc10family said:
That's great but does that mean they expect large crowds untill the 7th?

I think the crowds will be large, but not as large as during the holidays. There was (and I think still is) a lot of hotel availability even at the GC.

My family just booked through Coscto and will be going in January as well. Our dates are the 10th-15th~! I'm very excited as we get to stay at the GCH this time! We had air miles that made our airfare so much less than we had anticipated...I hope we are not dissppointed! Lately it seems to be getting decent reviews. I was wondering if the pools are warm enough to swim in that time of year? Anyone know?

honeymom said:
Disneyland had extended the holiday decorations. They are supposed to be there through the 7th now. :cool1:

Through the 7th is cool :yay: ! We'll be taking DDs BF with us and he's never seen DL decorated for the holidays...more fun for us!

We'll be there Jan 24th to the 30th.... Anyone want to meet up? I will be there alone with my ds3 and dd2. I will so need adult conversation after flying across the country with my two.... :rotfl2:

crossfamily said:
We'll be there Jan 24th to the 30th.... Anyone want to meet up? I will be there alone with my ds3 and dd2. I will so need adult conversation after flying across the country with my two.... :rotfl2:

Find a boring Cast member, we love to talk :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter