Whose going in Jan 05 and where are you staying?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are staying in a 2 bedroom at OKW, January 22- January 30.

Our fourth visit to Disney and our first to OKW!! ::yes::

Can't Wait!!!

ill be there january 8-15..itll be me (ill be 20), mom, dad, brother joe (18) and hopefully one of my friend and one of joes friends....

Going down to run in the 1/2 marathon. We want to stay at the Yacht club but will probably stay at the Coronado Springs. I guess I better get off of my butt and and make my reservations. It's now on my to-do list tomorrow. :rolleyes:

From 1/23-28 we will be at SSR and then heading to POFQ from 1/28-30. We love going in January. The weather is cool, but beautiful and there are no crowds. When our little ones are in elementary school, however, we will need to go at a different time!:rolleyes:

We are staying at Pop Century from the 18th to the 24th, then to Fort Wilderness till the 29th. Can't wait!:)

We will be there 1/08 - 1/14 and staying at OKW. This is our first trip back since the 1980's. My children are in college now and remember very little from our last trip. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter