Whose going in 2013

This coming trip is our 3rd trip in 15 months, were taking a little time off for a while. Hope to return in 2013. DH is moused out. :confused3 Don't understand how you can not want to be anywhere but Disney.

Oh well we do have a few other then Disney Trips planned for the next year and a half so Bye Bye Mouse and see you in 2013. :sad2:

Were doing a 12 day Alaskan Cruise in July. No mouse thoughts for a while and I need to stay away from these boards. They seem to be my weakness, can't seem to pass up a Disney Deal. :rolleyes1

I will be down for 3 weeks in 2013, this will be my first experience with Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

As long as everything goes okay on our first trip in 10 days, DH said we could possibly return in 2 years so count me in! We'll for surely be bringing my MIL along (not sure how I feel about this yet). I would really love to talk my dad into it but I don't think it will happen. By then I'm hoping DD will have long enough hair to go to BBB and we are going to CRT for SURE!

We will be there!! I'm not sure if we will go in 2012 yet, but I know for sure that we will be there in 2013 once everything is complete!:cool1:

I graduate from nursing school (RN) in December of 2012. We are going to be going to WDW in January or February of 2013 depending on when I can take my NCLEX nursing license exam.

ME!:yay:ME!:yay:

Our last trip was in 2008, and we were planning to go back in 2012, but now that WDW is saying that the new Fantasyland expansion won't start rolling out until late 2012 instead of late 2011, we're going to wait until spring of 2013. Two years is SO LONG to wait!!! :sad1:

We will be traveling with our BFFs, and between both families there will be 14 of us--- including 4 little ones with Down syndrome, so it should be quite a trip! :goodvibes

so who's collecting dates for the 2013 planning... am looking at Feb. 28, April 16, Oct F&W always a solo trip popcorn::

We're looking at 1st week of May, either 9 or 10 nights. I tried to talk the kiddos into January (or even December 1-14, 2012), but they love BB, and I believe that's when BB is closed for refurb each year.

count me in! :goodvibes We just got back a few days ago and I'm already planning our next trip :lmao: Of course I was really already thinking about it before we left ;)

We'd love to go back next year, but I don't think it's in the budget... and we really can't justify it with the Fantasyland expansion not finished by then. So my plan is to go late 2013, stay in the new Art of Animation family suites and see the brand spankin' new Fantasyland! :cool1:

I really want to go when they have all the christmas decor up, but DH works retail and they aren't allowed to take off any time in November and December. I would do MNSSHP if I can't do Christmas though. We just did the heat and crowds this trip, I'd like to try going when it's not 95 degrees! :lmao:

Deinitely going in 2013 with some other trips in the planning as well:

Disneyland Summer 2012

Disney World Summer 2013

Disney World December/ January 2014 40th Anniversary Trip

No 2013 for me, but I am very excited. My DW just approved my ideas for birthdays, So we will be going to Disney in Sept. 2012, 2017, 2022 for our daughters 5th, 10th, and 15th birthdays. Plus a 16th birthday in NYC. Currently working on a 2014 Christmas trip.

We are planning on going in December. We were planning for Jan or Feb but we just watched the vacation guide and everyone loved the way it looked when it was decorated for Christmas. We also have 3 winter babies so it will be a combined birthday trip. Our last trip was a family trip with 17 people and I am looking forward to it just being us. But every time I tell someone we are going they say they want to come with :P ;)

Boy am I glad I joined this site and found this forum! I was starting to think I was crazy for planning our family's first trip to WDW in 2013 so soon! My family, which inlcudes myself, DH, and DD currently 2, plan to go in September 2013 for my husband's 30th birthday and my daughter's 5th birthday (they are two days apart). I want to include tons of Disney magic by staying on property, a couple in room celebrations (for first time visit and birthdays), character meals and signature dining, golf for my husband, and a cirque show. Many of our family members do not want to miss my daughter's first trip either so this trip will also include my parents, my husband's parents, my brother and his wife, my husband's younger brother, my aunt, and my two cousins. I'm so excited and can't wait until next year to finally be able to book our trip!

Looks like I'm in. :banana:

Planning for my granddaughter's fifth birthday. She'll be old enough to remember it, but not too old that we'd have to take her out of school.

Her birthday is Oct. 31, 2008 (Halloween baby). So we'll probably be there from about Oct 26, through Nov 2, 2013.

I have a 3mo old so I'm waiting until she is older to take her and her sister (DD3) since DBF isn't a Disney fan. I am looking at May 2013 when they will be 5 and 2.

Doesn't look like I will be making it in 2013. DH has agreed that we need to make it 2012 instead. I think he is having withdrawl too!! It will be Nov/ Dec 2012 so it will almost be 2013... if that counts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter