Who's your celebrity crush.......w/photos

Mine are a little random, but they're from my favorite TV shows

Norman Reedus (aka Daryl Dixon from TWD)

daryl-dixon-TWD.jpg

Amen sista! Another vote for Norman Reedus. Sooooo hot!

There is certainly something about him... I usually can't stand the "redneck" look but he rocks it!

I'm not set up to add pics but I can't believe no one has added a pic of Hugh Jackman....mmmm....

I thought of him after I made my original post, and I got so lost in my own thoughts thinking about him in Wolverine that I totally forgot to add him! :lmao:

wickey's friend said:
I can take care of that too!

Hugh Jackman!!!! Love him!!!

There's a clip on youtube called "Hugh Jackman's special award". He thanked his wife who presented the award and he was soooo (can't find the word) even the female newscaster almost fell out of her seat, and said "can he get anymore perfect!"

Brosnan and Connery, There I go showing my age AGAIN!
Love their accents.

:shamrock: and Scot. . .

Iantojones.jpg

Gareth David-Lloyd from Torchwood

Colin-Morgan-Quirke.png

Colin Morgan from Merlin

eye-candy-andrew-lee-potts-8.jpg

Andrew Lee-Potts aka Connor Temple from Primeval and Alice's Hatter

James+D+Arcy+xoFSMb2qQH7m.jpg

James D'Arcy from Cloud Atlas

Richard_Madden_2012.png

Richard Madden from Game of Thrones

Two very beautiful women. Lucy Liu - I don't what she's eating or drinking or what she's doing but that woman does not age.

But looks are fleeting and their accomplishments are close to meaningless. This is true beauty
Mother-Teresa-9504160-1-402_zpscd1c7d9f.jpg

Besides. The thing is to find that one person that the Universe set each up with at the beginning. That one person who you will strive to make happy and them the same back. It's hard to find that but more and more people are during these times. And, there is a reason for that. :thumbsup2

I have a few...

Johnny Depp. Absolute male perfection if you ask me.

johnny_depp1_300_400.jpg

Kid Rock. There's no explaining that one but I've had a thing for him ever since the first time I saw him live, back in '96.

zdjecie_wykonawcy,kid_rock,a2lkX3JvY2tfMl9jNWNlZjU0OF8yNjMyOTI._800_600_.jpg

And my inner geek just adores David Tennant.

David_Tennant.jpg

KID ROCK!!!!! I LOVE HIM!! Going to see him Friday and I can't wait!!

I have a few...

Johnny Depp. Absolute male perfection if you ask me.

johnny_depp1_300_400.jpg

Kid Rock. There's no explaining that one but I've had a thing for him ever since the first time I saw him live, back in '96.

zdjecie_wykonawcy,kid_rock,a2lkX3JvY2tfMl9jNWNlZjU0OF8yNjMyOTI._800_600_.jpg

JD and Kid Rock are definitely something we can agree on!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I am currently crushing on a Korean-American singer named Ailee. She is performing mostly in Asia. She has such a beautiful voice and smile.

I don't have enough posts so I'm not allowed to post a picture.

Here is a youtube link (that you must fix) for those interested or curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrfncMTCc8M

I don't have any photos of them, but my crushes are Michael Caine and Colm Wilkerson (the original Jean Valjean and Bishop of Digne in the movie Les Miserables).

I sat next to Michael Caine at the theatre one night and we had a lovely chat - just like people! And he touched my leg!

I went to an album signing for Colm Wilkinson 25 years ago in London and warned him that if I ever left my husband, my husband was coming after him. He thanked me for the warning and his wife glared at me.

I know, I know, they're both old men, but I'm an old woman!

Queen Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter