Who's waiting???

Are you waiting for a new resort to start selling before doing and add-on?

• Absolutely!

• Nope!

• I am waiting to see what is announced before I decide where to buy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
I am just wondering who all is waiting for the next resort to be announced and presales start before doing an add-on? I am waiting. I want a resort with the extended time to use, but, I feel like the SSR is going to be available at the 7 month window most of the time and I don't feel that the home resort advantage is necessary for me. Plus, I stayed there for five nights and it was not my cup of tea. It is a great resort, don't get me wrong, I just didn't feel like it was "disney". JMHO!

So, who is waiting with me?

Edit: I just noticed that I misspelled "an" and put "and" instead in the poll :blush: . Oops!

I voted nope. I don't know what is wrong with us. We are happy with the number of points we have. Satisfied, imagine that! :)

We bought with room for a 50-75 point add-on. We :love: our home of SSR, and while I also love WLV and VB, I want those extra contract years so I'll wait and add-on at a future resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter