Who's up and waiting for the Superbowl?

Boss Hogg

<font color=green>It's 5 o'clock somewhere<br><fon
Around 1 billion people watchin it apparently - are you one of 'em?

We've got some chicken wings in the oven, first bottle of red wine done, bring on the kick off I say:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

If I stay awake I will watch some of it:thumbsup2

Im going to stay up and watch as much as I can have it on record to watch what I don't get to see...

Under an hour 'till kick off now, getting close. Looking great in HD:thumbsup2

Bought the Bud earlier (I know it should be coors now but couldn't get any in tesco), had a couple of hours kip earlier and now I'm settled down for the big game. Wish I was in ESPN watching it though!
Any predictions? I hope the cardinals win but think the steelers defense will grind it out.

Anyone else fed up with the way the american's insist on making the national anthem more of a production with huge female voice instead of a proper anthem? Any body for Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau, God save the queen or Flower of Scotland?

Fantastic game, went to the wire. Wanted the Cards to win, but a superb event.
Now may well be time for bed?!

Well I stayed up to watch it for the first time and I'm afraid I wasn't hooked. Too long, too many stops/starts, very little to get excited about really. I managed to last until the 3rd quarter but by then I'd lost the will to live LOL

As for the half time show - what a waste of time that was. Not a big Springsteen fan at the best of times but that was dire.

If I had known I was going to have a snow day today I would have stayed up to watch it but I'll catch the highlights later.

If I had known I was going to have a snow day today I would have stayed up to watch it but I'll catch the highlights later.
Again, same here, David! I can't stop agreeing with you today!!! :rotfl:

We watched the first quarter and then Sky+'d it so will catch up later - looking forward to seeing The Boss... :thumbsup2

Fantastic game, went to the wire. Wanted the Cards to win, but a superb event.
Now may well be time for bed?!

I got bored & went to bed with the scores at 20-7, I missed the best bits:rotfl2:

Yep, you needed to stay with it, I thought it ended up being a good game. Roll on next year:thumbsup2

I tried, I lasted until part way through the 3rd quarter.

Hopefully the Bears will be in next years final:thumbsup2

That was one heck of an interception return for the touchdown! No wonder he needed oxygen after that.

That was one heck of an interception return for the touchdown! No wonder he needed oxygen after that.

That did make me laugh, is that going to be the new thing professional runners/athletes needing oxygen after a race:rotfl:

One word Why??:confused3

As for the half time show - what a waste of time that was. Not a big Springsteen fan at the best of times but that was dire.

Crikey Tim, if you thought that was dire, I'd like to see something you think is good! :confused3
I thought The Boss nailed it.

Just watched the 4th quarter even though I knew the result. I'll bet it was exciting to watch live.

Kev

Crikey Tim, if you thought that was dire, I'd like to see something you think is good! :confused3
I thought The Boss nailed it.

Just watched the 4th quarter even though I knew the result. I'll bet it was exciting to watch live.

Kev
Boss was good Kev, don't listen to Tim;) a little worried he may have damaged his wedding tackle after his knee slide!

The 4th quarter was riveting, I was up off the sofa when the Cards got their TD, and when they stopped the Steelers at 2nd and short I thought we were heading for over-time but not to be.

Goofyish said:
Not a big Springsteen fan at the best of times but that was dire.
I wasn't a fan in his hay-day, but I've come to appreciate him. For a man who'll be celebrating his 60th birthday later this year, I thought he rocked the joint.

I made it through to mid way through the second quater, I needed to get up at 6:30am for a (non-existent) flight!! Glad the Steelers won though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter