• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's there now or just returned-how are the temps at night?

hallesrymat

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm just trying to figure out how many sweatshirts and pairs of pants to bring for the week. Is it pretty much a given that we will want sweatshirts if out at night? How about pants? We went last May and never needed any of this so I'm a bit stumped. Oh, and we leave tomorrow!!!

It's been unseasonably cool, but sweatshirts are too much, IMO. Long sleeved t-shirts or a light jacket is all you'll need. It's not cool enough for sweatshirts!

:earsboy:

I'm seeing 50 degrees at night for Monday...for me, that's sweatshirt weather! :cold:

Since I already have 2 packed it's bound to wind up being much warmer than that though! :crazy:

my husband didnt take a sweater with him out. My son liked to wear a sweatshirt and I wore a long sleeve indian cotton shirt and was plenty warm enough.

A week or so on, to be honest you wont need anything. We took WAY too many warmish clothes!!

We were in Orlando Apr 13-19 and all I can say is "It changes". A few of the nights were pretty chilly and we all wore jeans and sweatshirts. The last night we were there it was warmer and we could have worn shorts. It was also windy most of the time. I'd take at least 2 pair of jeans and 2 sweatshirts. You can always take clothes off, but we are miserable if we're cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter