Who's staying up for 24 hours on Feb 29?

I so wish I could be there for this! I would do it in a heartbeat. My DH or DD4 couldn't handle, but I could for sure. I can't wait to hear all the stories of all of you who did it, it's going to be amazing!!

I wish I could fly there for just that day and come right back afterwards, haha

I posted this on the February thread, so apologies.

But I noticed that there folk at Lines are predicting a 10/10 day for crowds on the 29th.

Do we really think it is going to be THAT crowded, all day, and why?

I will be there! I couldn't convince my hubby or kids to stay up all 24 hrs with me though, so my best friend is also going to fly in and take the challenge with me. We arrive the 28th and hope to get a good night's sleep so we can be at the gates by 6am!

I wish I knew what kind of crowds to expect, although I bet Disney wishes they knew too, LOL. I would love to see them make this day extra special, but like all die hard fans, I just cant wait to be the park at 4am! Heehee

Here's to hoping they start making announcements of more details soon! they built an entire promotion around Leap day, so I am hoping they do more than just change the hours.

I posted this on the February thread, so apologies.

But I noticed that there folk at Lines are predicting a 10/10 day for crowds on the 29th.

Do we really think it is going to be THAT crowded, all day, and why?

I refuse to believe its going to be crowded all day, mainly because we only have 2 days and if we have to fight for space on what should have been a really quiet day I'll be really annoyed! I think the crowds will increase around 4pm into the evening but there's no way it's going to be anything like Christmas surely?!!

I would totally stay in the park all night, it would be fun and an adventure - something to talk and brag about.

Unfortunately we will not be there. :sad2:

I'd love to *I have enough Delta skymiles to fly for free in and out of LGB!! I'm hoping I can talk my mom in to joining me.

ETA
Ugh ~ my mom is sticking to her budget, no trips in 2012!! I've posted a request to facebook, inviting anybody to join me. My kids aren't invited ;)

Ugh ~ my mom is sticking to her budget, no trips in 2012!! I've posted a request to facebook, inviting anybody to join me. My kids aren't invited ;)

I did the same thing. I posted on facebook too. I have two people who might come meet me there for the day, but nobody will go for the weekend. I need to meet other Seattleites with APs...

I'm going to be there!!!! I'll fly in on the 28th after work and fly home on the 1st. So just two days off from work. I'm probably going to be solo so if anyone does plan a meet I'd be happy to be there.

Not sure if I could do a 24 hour straight trip or not....I might need a nap. It's a cool goal though so maybe.

I posted this on another thread, but we should do like a 2am DIS meet....popcorn::

You know the rule. ;)

I'd love to do a 2am Dis meet! And what is the rule someone mentioned?

The Rule: If you bring it up....you have to plan it. :lmao:

Oh wow, I defer to your awesome-ness in organizing Dis meets and there for deem this idea as yours (pretty please).....popcorn::

Get to planning! :thumbsup2

Just one month from tomorrow people! Get your sleep now, while you can ;) My kids have been taking turns being sick in the middle of the night all week. Usually I'd be pretty grumpy being so tired, but I am trying to be positive and happy and consider it training for staying up the full 24 on 2/29/12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter