Whos resting for tomorrow?

Bean786

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow! Woohooo do they have a calendar of anything special going on tomorrow? In the evening or is it all durning that day? ( that's what I saw, dance party and such)

Kinda hard to have a touring plan for such a long day :)

What are your 'must'?

We are! We are so excited for tomorrow. We will be there when the park opens in the morning, taking a break midday and then heading back for the late evening hours!

WDWMagic.com has a schedule on their site. Here's the Entertainment they list:

Dance Party at the hub (2am to 5:45am)
Monsters Movie Night in Tomorrowland (11pm to 5am)
Monsters Dance Party in Tomorrowland (4pm to 9pm)
Monsters pre-parade (12:15pm, 2:45pm)
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade (12:30pm, 3pm)
Main Street Electrical Parade (9pm and 1am)
Celebrate the Magic (9:45pm, 12:00am)
Wishes 10pm

Mickey and Minnie will also be in their PJs from 11pm to 6am! That's definitely a must-do for us!

Hope everyone has fun! :cool1:

Well be heading up around midnight tonight to make it there around 5am. So excited!!!!!

We're going in the evening tomorrow and gonna stay till 6 am. We're sooooo excited!! We don't really have things we have to do, but if we can do them (depending on crowds) then we will.

Aww. They aren't doing the Celebrate the Magic at 545am like they did for One More Disney Day. I'm guess this is gonna be PACKED. Memorial Day weekend. And it's a Friday so lots of locals will be out. It's gonna be fun though.

I'm arriving in bout 3 hours as soon as I leave work at 11. Driving down, checking into my hotel the. Heading to EPCOT for Via Napoli then Illuminations. I hope I pass out at 11 tonight.

Hope you decide to join us Bean!

This week I've tried getting up earlier each day in preparation for getting up at 4 am tomorrow! I'll definitely be in bed by 10 or 11 tonight...hard for me because I'm a night owl! I agree, it's tough to make a plan of any detail...on the one hand, I expect large crowds as well, but then again, we'll be there for so long there's no reason we can't do every attraction in the park and then some. Here's what I'm thinking right now:

6 am RD - head to ETwB, Peter Pan, Pooh
Move to Tomorrowland for Space and Buzz
Play the rest of the morning by ear based on crowds and what we feel like doing
Early lunch at BOG
As crowds build, move to filler attractions
Leave for hotel 3-4 pm
Nap
Dinner at Earl of Sandwich
Return to MK - use FPs and stick with filler attractions as it will likely still be packed
Wishes at 10, MSEP at 11, CTM at 12
Catch second showing of Monsters Inc. at approx. 12:30
More filler attractions until crowds die down
Meet Mickey & Minnie at some point
Nap in Hall of Presidents as needed ;)
Ride PeopleMover between 4-6 am to see Space with the lights on!
Cap off the night by watching the sunrise from the Main St. train station at 6:30 am :)

One question - will FPs be available for Mickey & Minnie all night, or will they only be offered for Mickey during the day per usual?

Aww. They aren't doing the Celebrate the Magic at 545am like they did for One More Disney Day. I'm guess this is gonna be PACKED. Memorial Day weekend. And it's a Friday so lots of locals will be out. It's gonna be fun though.

I'm arriving in bout 3 hours as soon as I leave work at 11. Driving down, checking into my hotel the. Heading to EPCOT for Via Napoli then Illuminations. I hope I pass out at 11 tonight.

Hope you decide to join us Bean!

Me too. Right now my job might need me.. Nooooo waiting to hear back :: fingers crossed::

Just checked into my hotel! I'm very excited. Last one was so much fun, hope this one is even better.

We're going because my friends and DH didn't get to go to Leap Day last year. I might stop by in the morning before work, and then we'll go after 2pm for the all-nighter. I've been during various crowds, but I was miserable last year. It was so crowded, and the crowd level never died like I thought it would after 1-2am. People were dragging their obviously sleepy children around. By 5am, I was over MK and almost fell asleep on People Mover, nevermind that I had to work at 8am the next morning (not this time, haha). But it's still an experience I'd recommend! Definitely get a nap during the day and you'll have a great time!

I'll post this again. If anyone wants to meet up, I'm down. PM me if you want to! I will be meeting up with 2 other people, then hopefully 2 more will join me. I promise we will have fun. I'm a HUGE Disney trivia person and love challenging people.

Also, follow me on Instagram: Jagfanjosh

I am so very excited for you all :goodvibes the entertainment sounds beyond fun! Anyone planning on doing an entire 24 hours without leaving MK! How cool and exhausting that would be.

I am so very excited for you all :goodvibes the entertainment sounds beyond fun! Anyone planning on doing an entire 24 hours without leaving MK! How cool and exhausting that would be.

I really wish I could attempt that but I just know I'll be sick if I don't get some real sleep in a bed! If only we could camp out on air mattresses in the hub :p

Unfortunately for me tomorrow's just "Friday" :( so ... no sense resting up here... =( but have a great time to all those going!!! :goodvibes

Too excited to sleep so we left early. If anyone wants, they can add me on Instagram or twitter. @superbadsam :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter