Who's ready for summer fun at WDW??? list up!!!

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
Who else is visiting the mouse this summer?!

We are in June! Beach Club Villas here we come! June 16 for 6 nights! 10 of us total..a studio and a dedicated two bedroom!

Make mine a party of 9...My husband found out today he got a great promotion..but that means no June vacation:sad:

Yet Another Update...So now that DH isn't coming, neither is his mom and brother, but our old babysitter is..(.now she's not either ugh!
)! And my parents are still coming too. But I canceled their studio at BCV and put them in my two bedroom. Then I checked online last night...and decided to come down earlier! I booked a two bedroom at VWL for 2 nights June 14 & 15!! :banana:

waitlisting BLT for those two nights! Send me pixie dust! :wizard:

My waitlist came through!!!!

But yayy for his new position!party:

I just bought our park passes through undercover tourist! yayy tax return!:cheer2:

SAB WATERSLIDE POV<....Click Here!

So who else is ready for fun in the sun?

Here are the disboards DVCers ready for fun in the hot Florida sun!

supersuperwendy
wehavesix
goofydad99
Chellymouse
mlittig
Sandisw
rlduvall
imchatti
disneypoor
kristinrice
CarolynMink
lsutigerita
DisneyMama21
kamikazecat
ELKHUNTER
LocustPoint
BirdsOfPreyDave
momofprincessx2
Mrs. WDW
daisyduck123
DVC Dreamer
rock doctor
patsal
Cocosmeme
Rochester Disney Fan
mlholster
riatees
bobbiwoz
mgroshans
scottashakleton
miprender
jupers
BEASLYBOO
Disneycouple99
Greyhound22
mrsswat
ffcheff
beccasmom
Tea4Alice
Buckeye Bob
twinklebug
hpygrll
Cptnkirky
Disneypubgal
Harlemgirl720
ABE4DISNEY
iansmom723
KathyK
Mrmrezg
Anal Annie
Disney Mama
CaskPeg
Skrutti
disfountainofyouth
jjohnson
keishashadow
Canadian Disney Mom
Kidanifan08
delaneyc52
Tara
Gowahoowa
BUDDYBEAR
monorailmom
bringmethathorizon
happyann79
aubeone
sportsmom3279
ajlsjl
sb127
jpolak
cbnsoul
heathers4um
Coach81
fflmaster
quirty30
Dee77
kgsmith
Lindamary123

We are! We will be at BLT June 2 - 9 with extended family. 18 of us in two 2 bedroom villas.

Heading down in August with a group of 14!!! Two nights at OKW in a GV and then to my beloved BLT for 3 more nights!

Can't wait...but, then I get to have a preview in 2 weeks--going down, just me and my DD15 for a few nights during our Winter Break!!!

Mickey and Minnie, here we come!!!!:banana:

Me, me, me. Or I guess I should say us, us, us. :thumbsup2

At AKV for 10 nights late May early June. :banana::banana:

Me! Me! Me! 13 of us are staying in two 2 bedroom villas at BLT the end of July. Our first DVC visit! We can't wait!:cool1: Not that this is as important on the DIS as Mickey, but we're going to Maui for nine days exactly six weeks from today, and I'm just a tad bit excited about that too!:rotfl:

7 Nights at OKW...courtesy of my mom and dad:hug:

Grandpa and Grandma (my parents)
Brother and Sister-in-Law
Niece (age 10)
Nephew (age 9, birthday is June 12)
Niece (age 7)
...they are all staying together in (1) 2BR

Me and Hubby
Daughter #1 (8...but her birthday is June 23, the day we return home)
Daughter #2 (6)
Sister and Brother-in-Law
Niece (3....but her birthday is ALSO June 23!)
Newest Niece (7 1/2 months!)
...we're all staying in another 2BR

In total, we will have SIX first visits (and that does not include my brother and sister who have not visited since 1988, or my sister-in-law who took her first trip with me in October '11), FOUR birthdays (nephew's on the 12th, daughter and niece on the 23rd and sister-in-law's on the 25th) AND, to top is all off...mom and dad's 40th Anniversary:love: (the 30th)

Dad and mom are covering our lodging, airfare, park passes and meals:dance3:. We have 4 group meals planned at T-Rex, Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose's, dinner at Chef Mickey's on our last night there, and then breakfast at Olivia's for the birthday girls on the day we go home. (Ironically, the birthday niece is named Olivia:goodvibes). The kids/grandkids are sending my parents to the luau on Wednesday night as an anniversary gift. While they're at the luau, the rest of us have a dinner reservation at O'Hana. The rest of the time, we are all dining in smaller groups. Dad has gift cards for all of us to cover whatever meals/snacks that we choose.

Since my family has been there many times, we are doing a few "extra" things that we wouldn't normally do. DH is taking DD6 (and maybe some other family members) on a fishing excursion and I am taking DD8 on the Wild Africa Trek for her birthday present.

Dad has been planning this trip since 2007 so it seems so close:cheer2:...and yet so far too:rolleyes1.

July for us! 7th-13th AKV 2 bedroom. :cool1: Bringing my brother to Disney for the first time! Hope he's ready to sweat! :lmao:

We will be doing 14 nights at AKL-Kidani Village from June 15th-29th. We are also driving all the way from Nevada :goodvibes

Heading down June 22 for two nights at BLT prior to heading out on the Dream for a 5 night cruise and the heading back to BWV on June 29th through July 4th!

Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, and Vero Beach June 23rd to July 8th. This will be our first visit to Vero, and I'm excited to see it!

We are going too!! Staying at BLT 6/10-6/15 then to VB until 6/18. It is our first stay at both resorts which makes it even more exciting for us. We love trying all the different DVC locations!

I'm sooooo ready!

I just posted on a thread I started back in November that I really need a good "dose" of WDW.

I'll be at SSR with my brother and his family 6/20 - 6/29 and I can't wait. We were there last June and he stayed at Riverside. This time I got a 2BR so we all can be together! Of course the joke is that it's a lock off so "auntie" can say "good night" to the kiddies and chill...quietly! Hahahahaha...

So comeon summer fun!!!

Count us in!!

We'll be there! Can't wait!! :banana:

BCV July 21-28
AKV July 28-30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter