Who's Planning a 2008 trip ?

Me. Going Nov 20-Dec 1, 2008. Got a long time to wait but my timeshare is booked. Now I just have to wait till first of the year to start booking some of the rest. Waiting, waiting, waiting.... :)

Hip Hip Hooray for 2008 ! It's just around the corner !! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are going Turkey Day 08!

We have our favorite rental home booked. This will be the first time we have planned a trip before the 180 window, so I'm excited about making our ADRS.

I might actually make it into Cinderella's breakfast next year!

january for 10 days

labor day week for 7 nights.

:woohoo: so excited.

We keep changing the dates, but as of right now its November 21-30!! Can't wait!!:banana:

Count us in!!:cheer2:

Our family is booked for Thanksgiving week '08 :woohoo: !!! Lord willing, will include our 4 adult children and spouses from 3 states and hopefully all our sweet 13 grands 1-21yo!! Lots of research, planning and anticipation will be happening the next 11 mos for sure! Countdown has started and we all can't wait!!!! :goodvibes

We're going August 15 to 24 at the CR in the Tower with the MK view!!!! Can't wait! We booked the trip last fall, but just purchased our plane tickets last week when the fares dropped for about 24 hours.

I'm taking my son and my niece and they are both 16, so it should be an interesting trip!!!!!!!

ME! We're just not sure WHEN we're going to go though. As of now September, October or November are our choices. I really, really, really want to see Disney decorated for Christmas. Halloween looks fun too though.

Decisions, decisions.

We have 18 more days before we leave this mess in Ohio. We were there in September and have to go back. We have AP's and want to get our moneys worth. We'll be traveling, again by Amtrak, leaving Ohio to Kissimmiee and arriving in WDW on the 5th of January for 9 nights at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait, can't sleep but it will come and soon be over and coming home to a more months of winter is the pits.

It's almost here!!!! :yay: It's almost here!!!! :yay:

It's almost time!!!! :woohoo: It's almost time!!!! :woohoo:

WOOOOO :banana: HOOOOO!! :banana:

I'am so glad I have you all to share my excitement. No one else understands.

We will be in the World May 2 until 11.

It's almost here!!! :rotfl: It's almost time. :rotfl:

We've been planning for two years. :yay: :yay:

:banana: :banana: Do a little dance, make a little love, on our Disneymoon, on our Disneymoon :banana: :banana:

We can't wait. It became real when we booked. We've never been and have already started talking about how we're going to keep coming back when we have kids. Disney is going to be a tradition in our family for years to come. Oh yea baby.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:hourglass December 7-14 2008 :hourglass

:banana: :banana: Do a little dance, make a little love, on our Disneymoon, on our Disneymoon :banana: :banana:

We can't wait. It became real when we booked. We've never been and have already started talking about how we're going to keep coming back when we have kids. Disney is going to be a tradition in our family for years to come. Oh yea baby.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:hourglass December 7-14 2008 :hourglass

I wish I had thought of doing a Disneymoon when I married my DH. We met at WDW, and it would been great.

here we come january 2008 and i am hoping for one more, just not 100% sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter