Who's on the 6-17-06? ... i know im not the only 1 already countin down!!

Wow did everyone leave already ???lol Or are you all just too busy packing ??? well less then 24 hours to go till we leave ...Yeah ....

I'm still here. Busy cleaning and doing laundry. Yesterday I did my last minute running around. Have to pay all the bills that are due while we're gone. I want to finish everything by Wed. evening so I can just relax on Thursday.

Judy

DisneyVegas1 said:
Wow did everyone leave already ???lol Or are you all just too busy packing ??? well less then 24 hours to go till we leave ...Yeah ....

it wouldn't post - server busy. Just packing, packing and more packing AND going shopping and more packing. :teeth: It will be very relaxing when we finally leave.

I feel so badly for the areas hit by the storm - we're getting the remnants tonight and tomorrow, and then it should be "smooth sailing."

I hope everyone has a safe trip.

Lisa

I'm pulling major overtime at work to make sure my desk is squeaky clean. I have stuff everywhere. My new Mickey luggage came in last week. :goodvibes DH just received his formal shoes this morning via UPS. Uh, size 15 is hard to find. I'm just lucky we finally found something. :teeth: I have to get all shoes and wine to overnight to port.

I have two more work days and one more sleep.

Nicki - I hope you are having safe travels.

DisneyVegas - If I don't get a chance to say it - Have a safe trip and see you on the other side. :thumbsup2

This chic is leaving Thursday afternoon. :woohoo:

For those traveling after me - I hope it's smooth sailing for each of you. Can't wait to meet everyone and put a face with a screen name.

busy with the laundry and packing and last minuite running around hope everyone has safe travels the next few days

Just got off the phone with Sheila from Disney Cruise. I asked the movie popcorn:: :happytv: titles playing next week (on the Jumbotron above the Goofy Pool).
Here goes:
Cars
Chicken Little
8 Below
Herbie Fully Loaded
Narnia
Sky High
Casanova
Glory Road
Annapolis
Shaggy Dog
The Wild
Stay Alive

She also reminded me about Pirate pirate: night at 9:45 on Wednesday night where Mickey and Minnie dress up like pirates. I told her I had heard all about pirate night. :)

See everyone at the meet & greet on Sat!
Vicki

DisneyVegas1 said:

I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a very important date! No time to say "Goodbye!" "Hello!" I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!!

:rolleyes1 On the ninth day of Cruisemas, Walt Disney gave to me:
Nine shiny seashells,
Eight sunburned limbs,
Seven miles of beaches,
Six tubes of sunscreen,
Five new pen pals,
Four restaurants,
Three swimming pools,
Two fun excursions,
And a week on a "Magic" sea!

3 days.. 3 DAYS

And the d(9u7n.. no.. WONDERFUL state department doesn't have our passports back yet.

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Okay , I am trying to make an Official list of DISers who will be there Saturday ...Please Please Tell me someone made one ...lol

Been busy today doing the final packing we have about 14 hours before we have to head to the airport :banana: :banana: I will be checking the thread to see if anyone did have a final list so I can print it up and hang it on the inside of our door so I can ACT like I remember everyone :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Its hard to believe our time has finally arrived , we are so excited to meet everyone ..... Just so everyone knows when we go to the Port me and my DS 14 will be wearing biege polo shirts that have a little Mickey embroidered on the chest ...I think we will be holding boarding pass number one ..lol :lmao: ( I hear all suites come with that ) . we will propbably head to Parrot Cay for some lunch and then explore a little before we are let into our room ...

Well off to bed :rolleyes:

DisneyVegas1 said:
Okay , I am trying to make an Official list of DISers who will be there Saturday ...Please Please Tell me someone made one ...lol

Been busy today doing the final packing we have about 14 hours before we have to head to the airport :banana: :banana: I will be checking the thread to see if anyone did have a final list so I can print it up and hang it on the inside of our door so I can ACT like I remember everyone :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Its hard to believe our time has finally arrived , we are so excited to meet everyone ..... Just so everyone knows when we go to the Port me and my DS 14 will be wearing biege polo shirts that have a little Mickey embroidered on the chest ...I think we will be holding boarding pass number one ..lol :lmao: ( I hear all suites come with that ) . we will propbably head to Parrot Cay for some lunch and then explore a little before we are let into our room ...

Well off to bed :rolleyes:

Todd,

Have a safe journey there...enjoy the magic boarding the "Magic"! We'll likely be on some time shortly after you are.

We didn't make a list, but hopefully we're on it! :confused3

We'll see everyone there!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:rolleyes1 On the tenth day of Cruisemas, Walt Disney gave to me:
Ten rowdy pirates,
Nine shiny seashells,
Eight sunburned limbs,
Seven miles of beaches,
Six tubes of sunscreen,
Five new pen pals,
Four restaurants,
Three swimming pools,
Two fun excursions,
And a week on a "Magic" sea!

Hi Todd, hope you get this in time.

Here is the official (and hopefully complete) list.

Todd, Melissa, Dylan, Destin (4) (DisneyVegas1)
Bonnie (1) (VAgal76)
Mark, Lisa, Jess, Dylan (4) (imomtojd)
Mike, Eileen, Christopher, Patrick (4) (wdwluvrs)
Nicki, Anne, Matt, Corie, Nila, Charlie (6) (ann-e-mator)
Judy and her family (5) (magicalfam5)
Vicki, Chuck and Amy (3) (vbreslin)
Drew and Matthew (2) (smileneyes)
Mark, Phyllis, Katie, and Andrew (4) (dixieslanding)

Have safe and dry travels. See ya in three days! :cheer2:
(we're going on four inches and counting here)

Lisa

4 more -- Mark, Phyllis, Katie, and Andrew -- (dixieslanding)

and.... down to the wire on Passports/Birth certificates.... Literally tracking the deliver of Katie's today. Phew!

dixieslanding said:
Where is the meet and greet?

Okay I got the list ,Thank you Thank you - and yes Dixielandings you are "on the list " lol I might have to get a doorman at the front door .."Are you on the List ?" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The Meet and Greet will be in The Walt Disney Suite - room 8030 on Saturday 2:30 till 3:45 pm .

Well I have a trip to the mall to make this morning so I will be lurking, then its off to the airport ..., But I will at least check on line before I leave ...

Now , Bring me that Horizon pirate:

Please make sure we get added to "The List"...don't want to get turned away at the door :rotfl:

Kathy, Molli, Emma, Becki and Mary Jane (Molli&Emmas_mom)

See you Saturday! :cool1:

Oops! Correction - there are 2 that'll be attending. I'm bringing DS (10).

I can't wait! I can't wait!

:Pinkbounc :woohoo: :lmao:

Okay I got the ADD ons from everyone ...lol

Were are getting ready to lock everything down and were heading east :cool1: :cool1:

Everybody have a safe trip and we will see you all on Saturday ... :banana: :banana:

Drink up me Arties Yo Ho !!!!!!! pirate:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

A couple of crazy days left 'til we leave for Orlando. We've done basically no packing, but that's the way we travel. Typically do all our packing the day before we leave. This time, we don't leave home until noon on Friday, so we'll have some time to finish up then.

The laundry just seems to pop out of the woodwork. Every time I think I've washed every last stitch of clothing in our house, someone comes up with more.

Discovered a leak in the roof this morning when we woke up. What a joy. It had probably been there a while, but didn't become a problem until the huge amount of rain as the remnants of Alberto pass through NC. Luckily we have a great guy that does this kind of stuff for us. He came out today to check it out and will be fixing it tomorrow. So we can leave home knowing this is taken care of.

Safe travels to all!

Rodney

Passports arrived today.. phew. We fly out Sat a.m. (early).. Safe journeys to all. My in house meterologist says should have quiet weather for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter