Who's on the 6-17-06? ... i know im not the only 1 already countin down!!

To the lucky ones who have already received their docs - did you book through Disney or a travel agent? I wonder if it takes longer for the agent to get them and then forward them. I'm sure we'll received them any "minute" :rolleyes1 oh, I mean day now.

On a different note - we're not much into dressing up for pirate night, but we were at Target today and they had great Pirates of the Caribbean t-shirts for kids. We got one for Dylan so it could at least "look" like we tried ;) They also had really cool Cars pajamas to get us in the Disney mood.

Counting the days till our personal magic pixiedust:

Can't wait to meet everyone. Lisa

imomtojd said:
To the lucky ones who have already received their docs - did you book through Disney or a travel agent? I wonder if it takes longer for the agent to get them and then forward them. I'm sure we'll received them any "minute" :rolleyes1 oh, I mean day now.

On a different note - we're not much into dressing up for pirate night, but we were at Target today and they had great Pirates of the Caribbean t-shirts for kids. We got one for Dylan so it could at least "look" like we tried ;) They also had really cool Cars pajamas to get us in the Disney mood.

Counting the days till our personal magic pixiedust:

Can't wait to meet everyone. Lisa

Hey Lisa ...we did go through Disney , I am almost positive that your Agent will get them first then forward to you .....

and why not dressup ..will get you even more in the mood ..Plus you most likely never see any of us again ..lol We always go all out for Halloween here with the house and all , gives me an excuse to act like a kid and not get into any trouble ...lol Plus , I love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by ....CJS pirate:

wdwluvrs said:
we have not recieved our cruise docs yet theres always saturdays mail :rolleyes1

Ours cam UPS so Saturday and Monday may be shot, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you guessed it "Pirate" pirate:

Sorry I like to quote from POTC

This is your 3 week reminder ..lol

QBXLD-DISmeetcopy.jpg

DisneyVegas1 said:
This is your 3 week reminder ..lol

QBXLD-DISmeetcopy.jpg

Thank you Todd. Without that friendly reminder I might have forgotten :rolleyes:

That is a very cool sign - wish I was that creative. 21 and 1/2 days and counting down till we meet on the "Magic." :cool1:

Lisa

I know most of you are enjoying Memorial Day Weekend , But 3 weeks from Today we will be in Key West :cool1: :cool1: .

Hope everyone is enjoying this Memorial day weekend and remembering the fellow Veterans no longer with us. We are watching a full day of racing Indy and Nascar and fitting in the Yankees and Sabers plus mowing the lawn and fixing beer can chicken. we didnt realize it is less than 3 weeks and we will be sailing. We are looking forward to the day walking around Key West. Mike :boat:

wdwluvrs said:
we have not recieved our cruise docs yet theres always saturdays mail :rolleyes1
Hi! :wave: We have not received our cruise docs either :rolleyes1 . Could someone fill me in on what we should be receiving? My parents booked the last DIS cruise we were on and everything came directly to them. This is the first we booked on our own. We are DVC members :wizard: and booked through them with our points. Any basic info is much appreciated :listen: . We're looking forward to the cruise :sunny: and also meeting all of the nice people on this board. We are flying in from Phila to Orlando princess: the night before the cruise and staying a couple of days afterward to visit my folks.
:thanks:
Vicki

First post on the board! :)

My son (13) and I will be on board the Magic 06/17, and we received our travel documents on Friday. We completed online registration, perhaps that is one reason we've received the docs.

Looking forward to a fantastic cruise!

Smileneyes said:
First post on the board! :)

My son (13) and I will be on board the Magic 06/17, and we received our travel documents on Friday. We completed online registration, perhaps that is one reason we've received the docs.

Looking forward to a fantastic cruise!

Glad to Have you Aboard ....We have DS 14 , Hope to see you at the DIS Meet and Greet

Todd

DisneyVegas1 said:
Glad to Have you Aboard ....We have DS 14 , Hope to see you at the DIS Meet and Greet

Todd
Thank you, Todd! I will certainly mention it to my son tomorrow.

Having now read through the board, it looks like a few more "Buckeyes" are along for the ride!

By way of introduction, we're the Broyles family: Drew (43) and Matthew (13). We'll be staying in 2074, which has been booked since our first cruise on the Wonder June '05.

Now, if only we can make these 19 days fly by....

--Drew

Well we have only like 15 days cause we will be heading to WDW for a few days before the cruise , then a Day at Universal after the cruise ....But Hopefully the time will go by fast ....we do have little things to take care of like drycleaning and last minute stuff ....We did get DCL transfers thrown in for free since they were one way but after being on the boards and reading , I think we are opting to take a towncar to port so we can enjoy the ship a little earlier ......Something about waiting at the Hotel waiting for the Bus while people are already boarding bugs me a little ..lol ...Plus we do want to make sure the Suite is ready for the Meet and Greet as well .....And dont forget your Pirate costumes Drew and Matthew ... pirate:

"And dont forget your Pirate costumes Drew and Matthew ... pirate: "

I'm not feeling guilty, I'm not feeling guilty, I'm not feeling guilty... We're going to enjoy seeing everyone else in their elaborate pirate costumes :teeth:

Welcome Drew - I'm Lisa with DH Mark and DS's Jess (15) and Dylan (8). Matthew will have plenty of company on the ship. Just blink an eye and those (is it 18 now?) days will fly by. Is there a way to get it stop once we'e on the ship?

See everyone soon.

Lisa

We FINALLY got our docs!

We only have 14 days left! WEEE! :cheer2:

I haven't started packing yet though. It always overwhelms me. My mom and dad and grandparents have been packing for like 2 weeks now.

we recieved our docs today! :figment: We did not realize they are delivered ups. we could see no mention of our shore excursion reservations. we have not started packing yet but we did do a test run to see how to best pack the Jeep, makes me wish we bought the Durango. the real fun is yet to start the packing and the checking and the double checking.

"I'm not feeling guilty, I'm not feeling guilty, I'm not feeling guilty... "

You are Gulity, You are Guilty , You are Guilty...lol pirate:

:cool1: We got our doc's today too!! So did my sister. :cool1:

Welcome Drew and Matthew!!

Sorry I've been gone for a few days, we've had great weather and have been hanging out by the pool so much. I have a slight tan, just hope it doesn't fade before we leave.

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter