• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's on hold?

Birdie dog

DIS Veteran
I called 12 times before getting through at 0902. I'm on hold now. What's going on with everyone else?

I got right into the queue at 8:00 but was on hold for 50 minutes. Good luck everyone.

0800!! I was told the phones opened at 9. So I'm already an hour behind. So much for those plans.

I called at 8am it took an hour with the hold and the conversation.

Good Luck everyone.

I was on hold about 40 minutes at 8am. 30 minutes later and locked in! Very exciting. Was even able to use my OBB that I booked on a recent cruise - no blackout date for June 17, 2017. There were rooms that I was requesting filling up while on the phone. :)

I added the May 7th repo San Juan to Port Canaveral to our April 30th Southern Caribbean to make a B2B for 13 nights total.
Priced the 11 night Southern Caribbean on The Fantasy and passed.

What was the price for the 11 night Southern Caribbean? For which room type? I'm really interested in booking that one.

What was the price for the 11 night Southern Caribbean? For which room type? I'm really interested in booking that one.

Category 7A for 2 adults with OBB just over $8,500 with gratuities, no insurance or transfers

Well, I booked the 11 night S. Caribbean in a category 5D for 2 adults, a 14 year old and a 9 year old. The price about made me cry. Scratch that, it DID make me cry. :sad: The joys of only being able to cruise in the summer. At least the itinerary is new and something we wanted and I love being on the boat for a longer time. Good thing I'm getting some on-board credit from my travel agent!

I called 4 times @ 9:01 AM central time. First three rang busy and the 4th went thru. I was on hold for about 35-40 minutes before someone picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter