Who's on a BLT waitlist for 2009? Details??

I had waitlisted on Monday for BLT 2 studios any view for November 7-11; called again yesterday and I got 2 studios, lake view. I wonder if they did open up more inventory.

15th & 16th October studio MK view, although i don't know how much I want this to come through as we have AKL concierge booked at the moment:confused3

WL for either a MK view Or BL view studio for Oct. 6th to the 10th.

All this talk of a BLT wait list made me want to join the party. I just put in a WL for LV studio for Aug 5th and 6th. Long shot since it is so close (not to mention around opening day!) but couldn't resist!!

All this talk of a BLT wait list made me want to join the party. I just put in a WL for LV studio for Aug 5th and 6th. Long shot since it is so close (not to mention around opening day!) but couldn't resist!!

I would call them everyday, and have them check the inventory for you, I put my WL 2 weeks ago and got my Bay Lake view room 2 days ago just like that (one night for Aug 4th) I think they were holding some rooms back and they are now slowing releasing them.

I would call them everyday, and have them check the inventory for you, I put my WL 2 weeks ago and got my Bay Lake view room 2 days ago just like that (one night for Aug 4th) I think they were holding some rooms back and they are now slowing releasing them.

Thank you!!! That is exactly what I am going to do!!!!

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

Just called to check my wait list and possibly add another resort or view category, and was told that we had a match!

Lake view studio 8/15 - 8/19. Now we'll be staying at both Kidani and BLT during the same trip! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Not official on the member site yet, but pending.

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

Just called to check my wait list and possibly add another resort or view category, and was told that we had a match!

Lake view studio 8/15 - 8/19. Now we'll be staying at both Kidani and BLT during the same trip! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Not official on the member site yet, but pending.

Woohoo congrats! Gives the rest of us some hope! :goodvibes

I called yesterday & was able to get another day added but unfortunately it was a studio so we might have to move back & forth. We ended up cancelling our 12/31 SSR reservation & if we can't get anything at BLT for NYE we have a few options available to us. I'll keep checking everyday, but our waitlists now look like this:

12/31/09-01/02/10 BLT 1BR LV
12/31/09 BLT Studio LV

does it take awhile for you waitlist to show up on the member site? should i just call and ask, would that be quicker?

Just called today for Nov 19th one night any studio. They had BLV and MK view...guess which one I took:cool1:

does it take awhile for you waitlist to show up on the member site? should i just call and ask, would that be quicker?

Yeah, for some reason the MS rep told me that it could take a couple of days for the new reservation to be processed and show up on the member site, and that I should wait until it does before calling back adjusting my Magical Express info and all that. She said that the WLs go to another department to be manually processed.

We are on the waitlist for BLT, MK view, Studio for sept 25, 2 nights. When i originally called at the 7 month mark, they did have lake view, but we didnt want it so we are at wilderness lodge right now for that time period, then we switch to beach club from sept 27-oct 3.

Booked in a Lake View studio 12/21 for 8 nights.
WL 12/20 for 1 night, and 12/29 for 4 nights.

Reserved/WL at the 7 month window.

Just updated my WL. Called yesterday to check (no BLT) but they did have BWV for the two nights I needed so I switched from AKV, SV, to BWV, preferred.

Now, I am on a WL for August 5th & 6th or August 7th & 8th, LV studio. Here is hoping that one of them comes through. The 7th and 8th are Fri/Sat nights so I am thinking that my chances are better for that.

Here is hoping people keep buying and more rooms are declared!

We are waitlisted for BLT 1 bd Lagoon View or Standard View for Dec 6-13. We are currently in at BCV. I called yesterday and still no match. I went on exactly at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter