Who's in for "One More Disney Day" 2-29-12?

Not to mention I think that the schools with early spring break's still don't have them until the first week of March, so college kids will be in class and most parents won't be taking their kids out of school with a break so close.
Well there you go! It's going be spooky in an 'empty' park...;)

Well, I'm flying out first thing tomorrow morning. 5:50 AM flight, ugh! But, I'm on fire with excitement.

I'm traveling solo and looking forward to meeting some Dis friends. If we run into each other, please say hi!

IMG_0026.jpg

OMG:eek: it is almost here..... leaving this afternoon after a few appointments to drive to orlando:coffee:..... going to be hard to sleep tonight:upsidedow....cannot wait to see what they might have in store for us and to meet all my new dis friends:disrocks::hyper2:

I need to wait for DD14 to finish FCAT and then we can get out of here around 4pm!!!!! We are about 120 miles away from 'HOME' so in less than 10 hours we'll be at All Star Music! :cool1:

We're gonna grab our refillable mugs, grab some dinner and grab some zzzzz's so that we can be up at the crack tomorrow - this will be our FIRST rope drop, too! :thumbsup2

Doing all my work orders plus whatever else I can finish before heading out in 3 hours, I have been up since 5 a.m. working like a crazy person. I am so ready to check in at the Contemporary.

Bring it ooooon! :banana:

Earlier in the day I was reading this thread and being a bit said that I was not able to make the 24 hour MK day (but still excited for you all). Then, through a series of strange events, it has been determined that in April or May I am going to Disneyland!! First time, very excited.

Some of my cousins are in WDW right now and I asked one of them on Facebook if they were going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow for the 24 hour event and she said "I didn't know they were going to be open 24 hours tomorrow." :scared1: I almost died! They were just at MK yesterday so I guess there isn't any type of advertisment for it there...or they just are totally oblivious! (or I'm just crazy to think EVERYONE that is at Disney this week should know about the OMDD!:lmao:)

Have fun tomorrow all that are going!!! I am jealous!:cutie:

Rearranged my entire work and class schedule the last few days so that I could head down. I have been going crazy trying to get all my ducks in a row. Then this afternoon, I was reminded that I have a mandatory class that I can't reschedule (I have tried everywhere), so no last minute crazy, spontaneous trip for me :(

Hey guys, I'm new to DIS. I will be going tomorrow for the One More Disney Day. My wife and daughter can't make it. Friends bailed at the last minute any one mind if I tag along with them? I make good company and will ride almost anything that allows me to (I am a Big & Tall 6'4" guy). Send me a private message and we could meet up at MK around 530-6am.

Some of my cousins are in WDW right now and I asked one of them on Facebook if they were going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow for the 24 hour event and she said "I didn't know they were going to be open 24 hours tomorrow." :scared1: I almost died! They were just at MK yesterday so I guess there isn't any type of advertisment for it there...or they just are totally oblivious! (or I'm just crazy to think EVERYONE that is at Disney this week should know about the OMDD!:lmao:)

Have fun tomorrow all that are going!!! I am jealous!:cutie:

I am here now. Have been talking to people on the bus and in queues. Most of the people I've talked to have no idea about the 24hr event.

Have to work tomorrow, so I'm going at 6am before work to check out the opening, and then I'll be returning around 5pm until 6am the next morning. I took off the 1st so I can get some sleep!

I finally convinced a couple of people to go with me (although they'll probably leave the park at 1am). You'd be surprised how many people in Orlando don't have annual passes!

Does anyone know what the transportation situation will be between TTC and the park throughout the day? Will the ferry or monorail be open at all times or will there be times when bus is the only options.

I am here now. Have been talking to people on the bus and in queues. Most of the people I've talked to have no idea about the 24hr event.

I'm here too, posting from POR's free WiFi. :thumbsup2 Nothing was said to us about it at check-in. The Times Guide does show MK as being open on Wednesday 6am to 6am (open 24 hours) but it isn't in bold print or anything and I missed it the first time I scanned over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter