Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

AvasMommy526 said:
Thanks for the info!! :thumbsup2 so basically we are going to have to sit tight till late fall, early winter :sad2: I'm never going to last!!
Especially with a deluxe booked, I need a discount, pin or FD!! Come on Disney hahaha! Don't they know we are MAJOR Disney fans and they should give us the best codes possible ;)

This^^ :)

I'm thinking of going May 2013 too and wanting a discount code so we can stay at a deluxe resort. I've never gotten a pin that I know and have no idea how you get one of those.

Hi everyone! My hubby and I are thinking of making a trip to the World in May. We are hoping for some sort of discount for the trip. It doesn't matter to us if it is a room only or free dining. Just something to help the costs.

We are keeping our eyes and ears open to some type of discount for late May early June! We have gone around those dates four times in the last six years...all on some type of discount (buy four nights get three free, 35% and 40% off pin code). So we are hoping and wishing for the same type of discount!

Good luck, I hope we all find exactly what we are looking for!!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:

Can I join in? We were going in November 2012 but had to cancel so now we are going in May and November 2013 :)

Just looked at the historical info for discounts and noticed that 2 years ago today (8-16-10) they released free dining for the week we would be at Disney in May. Just remembering how exciting that was!!! :cool1: Hoping we all get good pixie dust for our May trips!!:wizard:

Just looked at the historical info for discounts and noticed that 2 years ago today (8-16-10) they released free dining for the week we would be at Disney in May. Just remembering how exciting that was!!! :cool1: Hoping we all get good pixie dust for our May trips!!:wizard:

I would cry tears of joy.

That would be AMAZING!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that they decide to grace us with free dining once again.

This year, a week after we got home from our January 2012 WDW vacation, I received an email from Disney with a PIN for free dining in May 2012. Unfortunately I couldn't use it. Oh how I wish they would send me one for next year! Currently we are booked for September 2013 but would like to change it to May for the right offer. We are looking at Memorial Day week.

I had a PIN for free dining in May 2012, as well. I can only hope they send out similar PINs (and to me) this year.

we're in...May 11-25....hoping for a room only discount and also hoping they include Art of animation resorts...maybe by then they will need to fill some rooms...

BArb

Long time lurker, first time poster here. :thumbsup2

We'll be staying at Wilderness Lodge May 31st to June 8th. We just got back from Disney this past June and are going right back next year. We couldn't wait to book it. It'll be my 10 year old son's 3rd trip to Disneyworld and my 5 year old daughter's 2nd. They're so excited to be going back they we have to log into the Disney site to see how many days it says we have until we leave.

Anyway, hoping for a discount so we can spend even more money while we're there. I'm looking forward to counting down with the rest of you fine folks. :cool1:

We are planning on returning to WDW from 5/25-6/3. Our DD finishes her freshman year of high school on the 24th and then we are heading hopefully to WDW. However, I will not pay rack rate for WDW. To me the value on my dollar is not worth it to do so. I love WDW, and I know that is Disney blasphemy to say this. So here is hoping for a pin or a room discount, or even free dining.

I seem to be very impatient suddenly!! I want to start making my reservations for resorts, restaurants, flights etc.!! and I have 280 days to go.

I'll never make it!!

I seem to be very impatient suddenly!! I want to start making my reservations for resorts, restaurants, flights etc.!! and I have 280 days to go.

I'll never make it!!

I can certainly understand how you are feeling right now. I have our package booked already and have started making a list of possible restaurants to try out. Just waiting to see if there will be any discounts and for my ADR date to get here.

I got something wierd this week when I purchased my MNSSHP tickets...At the bottom it said click here for special offers for great Spring rates???? When I click the link it just takes me too all the current Fall and winter offers??? I was thinking about calling and asking what that meant??

I am wanting too book a package for May 2013???

I will try and paste exactly what it said??? Wish it was true and I could get a discount for Spring now!!!

Below is from the receipt I got for the MNSSHP tickets???

Stay at a Disney Resort and Save
Special rates are available for spring travel at select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels.
See our special offers

I was stalking the June 2013 thread but we think we might be going the last weekend in May so now I'm adding this thread to my stalking list too LOL

I really hope they come out with some free dining discounts....we're used to that discount. Although, we'll be traveling for my oldest daughters high school graduation and not with all our kids so it would be nice to stay deluxe with a % off code too.

Can't wait to see what comes out :)

Joining the club. We are thinking early May and are planning on using the military room discount unless for some reason they decide to release free dining for May.

Not holding out hope though. Thinking they are going to be slammed in 2013 compared to 2011 & 2012 because of the Fantasyland expansion. I can dream though right? :littleangel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter