Who's in for May 2013 code watch?

Hi,

I'm also planning for a trip in May of 2013 and this will be my first time trying to use codes and/or package discounts. Any help is good.

Hello. Planning a trip for beginning of May 2013 too. Have been before but am looking around at maybe staying at a WD resort (in the past we have stayed offsite). We will have a group of 8 (2 families of 4). What is YES stand for. Any ideas or help would be great. Need all the discounts as for everything is
SO expensive now days. THANKS!!!!

YES stands for Youth Education Series

I am also looking to go in May 2013. It is driving me nuts know knowing the resort rates for 2013 yet. If no good deals come out will look into renting DVC points. Was hoping for a YES class but not looking like they normally have them in May for open enrollment. One of these times we will make it to a YES class.

Hi,

I'm also planning for a trip in May of 2013 and this will be my first time trying to use codes and/or package discounts. Any help is good.

Hi there! You are in the right place....hoping we all get lots of pixie dust for our May trips! pixiedust:

YES stands for Youth Education Series

I am also looking to go in May 2013. It is driving me nuts know knowing the resort rates for 2013 yet. If no good deals come out will look into renting DVC points. Was hoping for a YES class but not looking like they normally have them in May for open enrollment. One of these times we will make it to a YES class.

We are in the same boat. I really want DS11 to do a YES class. Did they not have any individual classes for May usually? This would be our first time doing the YES program.

I am with you - can't wait until rates are out for 2013. I wonder if they will change the theme for next year also......??

Hoping YES classes are based on Easter/Spring Break which will fall early in 2013. I know from what I have seen for DVC points it drops down on May 1 in 2013 so hopefully the early (busy time)holiday is one of the factors that will allow for a May YES class.

I know they have not had them in late Oct early Nov when we have went then and now that we are not going this year they have them this year. Let's hope for awsome room deals and YES programs in early May, that would save my family around $500 just on our park tickets.

I would also like to know if you used David's service.....:goodvibes

I, too wish that they would show a class schedule earlier. I would love to get some dates pinned down exactly!:surfweb:

No we didn't use David's service. We got points for $11, instead of David's $13. I just kept looking at the Rent/Trade board. The person we rented from has been on the board for years and has been renting points for a long time so I felt perfectly comfortable renting from them.

I'm in:thumbsup2

we are going May 21st for 2 weeks-and cannot wait to see all the renovations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping for a nice deal from Disney too!

We are also looking at May 2013 for our next trip; but it is going to depend on what discount offers are available or we would otherwise have to wait until late August/September 2013. I would really like to go the week before Memorial Day for 8 nights (returning the day before Memorial Day) and DH would really like to experience SWW too. The discounts available for this May were slim so I'm hoping they will be better next year. Free dining would be awesome.

No we didn't use David's service. We got points for $11, instead of David's $13. I just kept looking at the Rent/Trade board. The person we rented from has been on the board for years and has been renting points for a long time so I felt perfectly comfortable renting from them.

Good to know! I will start watching the boards here too. I would love to stay in a DVC resort! :cloud9:

:goodvibes
We are also looking at May 2013 for our next trip; but it is going to depend on what discount offers are available or we would otherwise have to wait until late August/September 2013. I would really like to go the week before Memorial Day for 8 nights (returning the day before Memorial Day) and DH would really like to experience SWW too. The discounts available for this May were slim so I'm hoping they will be better next year. Free dining would be awesome.

We love going around Memorial Day. Me, DH and DS11 all love SWW. If your DH is into Star Wars - he would really like it. We were just talking today that just being in the park listening to SW music and seeing the characters walking around just gives the park such a fun, cool vibe. We all love it.

I would also LOVE to see Free Dining (especially if using YES tickets doesn't work out for us!!)!! :goodvibes

Count me in! We'll be headed to the World probably May 4th next year. Can't wait until the package prices come out so we can book!

Count me in ::yes::! I'm looking for a discount for our stay (My mother, my daughter, and I) May 1 - 10, 2013. I'm hoping for some pixie dust :wizard: as well!!!!

:)

Hey nvsnot, we could be around the same part of the World. We're also looking at POR Royal guest rooms (riverview) but may switch to ASMu to accomodate my mom. It's such a hard decision!

:)

Hey nvsnot, we could be around the same part of the World. We're also looking at POR Royal guest rooms (riverview) but may switch to ASMu to accomodate my mom. It's such a hard decision!

Cool! We're booked (resort only) at POR Royal guest room (riverview) for now and I hope to keep it that way, but i'm being flexible depending upon where I can apply the discount when/if one becomes available.

I'll be around the boards so I can't wait to see where you and I end up staying in the end!

Well, I guess I told you a fib. My mother wants to go with us (which will be GREAT!) so we've almost decided to go with a family suite over at Art of Animation. It will just be so much cheaper than getting two rooms at POR. There will always be next time, I suppose :)

Subscribing! My husband and I are going the first full week in May and staying on-site for the first time! SO EXCITED!

Of course, he thinks I'm crazy for being this excited this early, but hey, I'm not the only one ;) Love it!

Yes I am in helping a friend watch for May.:cool1:

We are also planning on going May 2013. Used to go in May when son was younger and could pull him out of school. It is our favorite time of year to go. But, once he got older, we would wait until school was done, so, have been going in June for several years. He is now in college and should be done with finals around second week in May. The car will be packed and ready to go when he gets home from his last final exam. Free dining would be nice but would take a good deal on the room too. If neither occurs, will probably rent DVC points and buy the meal plan. Either way, it is going to be a long year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter