Who's in for GREECE and TURKEY, June 15 2003????

Another request for those who can book excursions now: would you post what times these excursions start? I promised my family that we would not do early excursions every day, so these are my hopes for a late start:

Villefranche, France: Eze, Nice and French Wines

Mykonos, Greece: Delos Island — Adult Only Departure (could do the tour that is not only adults, if that one is later)

Valletta, Malta: Blue Grotto Boat Trip & Fishing Village - Adults Only (again, would be willing to do the tour that is not adults only, if it is later)

Thank you helpful dis people!

Is there any discussion about splitting up the FE into groups if it gets too large? I'm reconsidering participating but am intimidated by the numbers (over 40 cabins already signed up).

Welcome. If you follow the link in my sig to the June 15th list of who is sailing, you will find information about how to add yourself to the roll call and fish extender, etc.

Or more conveniently:
ROLLCALL FORM

SPREADSHEET

If you want to join the Facebook group, go here to request to join the group.

Somehow, in all this, I forgot to sign up!
Thanks for posting this again! I'll go and do it now!

Hi all,

I just took my name off the spreadsheet, due to a timing conflict with one of my college kids, we had to move to the June 27th Venice cruise. I really enjoyed getting to read about your adventures and will be following along if you you don't mind! See you all in Barcelona when you are sadly getting off the ship and we will be just arriving.

HAVE A BLAST!!!

And share share share!!!

Hi all,

I just took my name off the spreadsheet, due to a timing conflict with one of my college kids, we had to move to the June 27th Venice cruise. I really enjoyed getting to read about your adventures and will be following along if you you don't mind! See you all in Barcelona when you are sadly getting off the ship and we will be just arriving.

HAVE A BLAST!!!

And share share share!!!

Sorry to see you go, but at least you'll still be having a great time!!

poohmomof5 said:
Hi all,

HAVE A BLAST!!!

And share share share!!!

Look up our good friends that will be on that cruise with you. DIS names. JEL0511 and cliffside.

I put the times after the excursion.
Another request for those who can book excursions now: would you post what times these excursions start? I promised my family that we would not do early excursions every day, so these are my hopes for a late start:

Villefranche, France: Eze, Nice and French Wines 8:45 and 1:15

Mykonos, Greece: Delos Island — Adult Only Departure (could do the tour that is not only adults, if that one is later) 7:45 and 10:15

Valletta, Malta: Blue Grotto Boat Trip & Fishing Village - Adults Only (again, would be willing to do the tour that is not adults only, if it is later) 8:15

Thank you helpful dis people!

Hi, I just sent you the information. Please look in your notifications when you log in.

Thanks,

Geri

Hi Geri

Thanks for sending the info. I've contacted them, but they informed me that they aren't keeping track of the list, they just need the final number and that I should let you know.

I have 2 DDs that would like to attend. One is 7 and the other 10. There are some people on the Facebook group that may be interested as well. Are you on the FB site? If you are not, I'd be happy to co-ordinate.

Thanks for organizing this!
M

I can't believe it's just one more day until we can book our excursions. Getting so excited!

We are planning:
Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze
Acropolis Sightseeing and Archaeological Museum
Ephesus, Miletus, and Didyma
Malta by Private Vehicle with Driver and Guide - Van

We're booking tomorrow too! Can't wait!

Did we decide this cruise only has one semi-formal night? I was thinking two, but I only have one in my notes.

Disneyfalcon said:
We're booking tomorrow too! Can't wait!

Did we decide this cruise only has one semi-formal night? I was thinking two, but I only have one in my notes.

I believe just one.

Both 12, although one will be celebrating her 13th birthday in Malta. :)

What a great way to celebrate a birthday!

I do believe that means my kids will have fun with your kids in Edge. :)

My DD 13 and also hangs out in the Edge.

If anyone is ok with allowing the Edge age kids in the group do a bit of pre-cruise ice breaking send me a PM. We did this on our last cruise and it was fun so my DD's been asking if there is one for this cruise.

I can't believe it's just one more day until we can book our excursions. Getting so excited!

We are planning:
Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze
Acropolis Sightseeing and Archaeological Museum
Ephesus, Miletus, and Didyma
Malta by Private Vehicle with Driver and Guide - Van

I think we'll be adding Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze to our list also. Maybe we'll see you on it. :goodvibes Are you doing the Family or Adult Only?

We're still working out the logistics and budget. The bus doesn't run from from Monaco to Eze on Sundays, so the only way we'll be able to include Eze is by taxi or PA. March 16th/17th it'll be Silver's turn! :)

I think we'll be adding Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze to our list also. Maybe we'll see you on it. :goodvibes Are you doing the Family or Adult Only?

We're still working out the logistics and budget. The bus doesn't run from from Monaco to Eze on Sundays, so the only way we'll be able to include Eze is by taxi or PA. March 16th/17th it'll be Silver's turn! :)

We are doing the family one - our boys are 15 and turning 17 on that very day I just realized!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter