Who's in for GREECE and TURKEY, June 15 2003????

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by armyferret, Jan 24, 2012.

1. MoonDaughter23

MoonDaughter23 Mouseketeer

Here you go. This was my original post about it a while back in response to scubadiver asking about electrical connections. It's just for charging, though. You would still need a converter or adapter (depending on your devices) for the hotel.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mindelmouse

mindelmouse Rabid Disnoid's Spouse

4. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

:cool1::yay::cool1:

5. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

Good luck booking on Friday Sue ... Can't think of a better way to spend Valentine's Night :lmao:

Be sure to let us know how it all goes!!!

6. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

I will post what info I get. After being married for almost 38 years Paul will be in bed fast asleep while I book!

7. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

I find it funny ... but my first instinct was to hit the "like" button, and then realized this wasn't on facebook ! :rotfl2:

8. abayaflowers

abayaflowers DIS Veteran

I have received an email from the Chocolate Museum in Barcelona. They are willing to make a special class (Chocolate Artist) for the children (ages 6 - 12) on June 14th @ 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.

However, here's the catch. We must have 20 children signed up for the class. Otherwise, we lose the spot.

Another mother emailed me with interests. So far, we have 2 DDs, and the other mom's child(ren). We are planning for the 1 p.m. so it will be after lunch.

It's 7 Euros per child. You will need to make reservations. I can give you the link and email.

We did this before in our Med Cruise Aug. 2010. and met a lot of nice people and the children met one another.

There's an area near by for where Picasso's masterpieces are displayed.

If you have any questions or need the link, please send me a private msg.

Thank you,

Geri

9. justhat

justhat <font color=teal>DC DISer<br><font color=red>pick

My husband slept through booking last Thursday night and will sleep through booking again this Thursday night. If I can get my act together, I'll email concierge tomorrow and ask them to book for me, but if not I'll be doing it at 10pm.

10. CasaMartinez

CasaMartinez Mouseketeer

We are PIF:cheer2::cheer2:

This will be our 5th cruise so we will finally earn gold after 45 cruise days. Like others mentioned I wish they would base it on days and not trips.

11. tajz90

tajz90 Mama D

Congrats. :) Status should be based on days! Or longer cruises should count as 2 cruises... :)

12. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

I sure agree. We just got to Platinum however we are at 70 days will have 90 by year end with 12 completed trips. Sue

13. nzdisneymom

nzdisneymom DIS Veteran

This sounds like fun. Unfortunately, our boys are too old to participate.

14. nzdisneymom

nzdisneymom DIS Veteran

Good luck tonight! Are you the only ones in our Meet thread that are able to book tonight???

15. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

I would think there will be a few more. :confused3 Justthat can book but they are concierge and it looks like they can have the concierge book.

16. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if you can book your shore excursions via ipad or are there software issues. I prefer to do this in bed rather than stay up in my at home office!:rotfl2:

17. MoonDaughter23

MoonDaughter23 Mouseketeer

I've never tried it, but I remember reading this from Disney Cruise Line Blog the night I checked in for my New Year 2012/2013 cruise:

"Can I Check-In with my iPad or iPhone? Yes. The site works quite well with an iPad. If you need to access your reservation on the go, you can even use an iPhone (once you scroll to the bottom and click on link to access the Full Site)..."

Here is the link for that page: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...ning-port-adventure-reservations-made-simple/ You have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see it.

18. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

I'm booking tonight, this will be my 12th DCL. and I will be using an Ipad.

19. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

Thanks this is our 11th so we are one less than you!

20. HavinABlast

HavinABlast Earning My Ears

We might be interested. I'm fairly new to the Disboards. How do I private message you? Thanks! :)

21. HavinABlast

HavinABlast Earning My Ears

The DISboards won't allow me to private message you as I only have 2 posts. Would you mind private messaging me? Thanks!