Who's Going When??? Roll Call!!!

I should be arriving at Pearson right about this time, 2 weeks from today, for my flight to Orlando! A quick trip to the World with 2 of my nieces (14 & 16 yrs.), who've never been there, in fact, they've never flown anywhere before! I only have 2 1/2 days with them, before their grandparents (my inlaws), take them down to Punta Gorda for a few days. It's going to be commando touring to make sure they see the headliner stuff! Being a slacker, it'll be tough! ;) :)

Tour Guide Kim :earsgirl:

Well up until this past weekend we weren't sure if we were going to go this year.

But Old Man winter took another kick at the can so we booked our villa yesterday and are leaving to drive down for 10 days on April 10th, 2005.

I was saying we couldn't afford to go but you know what sometimes you have to say you can't afford not to go!

Mickey here we come!!! :cool1:

Goin' real soon...March 24-April 4 at the POR!!! :cool1:

Snowwark, we'll be at Pearson a couple of days before you! We'll keep the departure lounge seats warm for you! Have a great trip!

4 night wonder cruise - DW and myself - 10/23/2005.

Dh and I will be in Los Angeles and San Diego July 16- 21 and at Disneyland July 21 - 28. This is our first trip there and am really looking forward to a new adventure! We're flying SWA out of Detroit.

First time!
POP April 10-17. Can't wait to get going. I feel like the dad in the new commercials. Just wish the kids would get more excited!

We leave today for maine, and fly to disney tommorrow!

can't wait...I am more excited than the kids......and am already plotting how to talk hubby into going again next year.....

We'll be there June 15-22(maybe 25th) for Project X and Ben's 9th birthday!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: We leave on the 15th to stay at the Sheraton Hotel at the Toronto Airport. However, we won't be at Disney until the 16th around 1 p.m. We leave on Jetsgo at 8:30ish and should land by 11 in Sanford. We should be at the Dolphin by 1 or 2. Yippee!!! Hurray!!! :cool1: :cool1: And the countdown dance continues :banana: :banana:

We will be going down Oct 29/05 doing a split stay POP/CSR for a week. Looking forward to this trip as it will be the first time for our two year old, and the second time for our eight year old. We are through and through disney parents! Our friends think we are nuts sometimes that we get soooo excited about doing the disney thing over and over........they just don't understand.

:earsboy: :earsgirl:

We are going Oct 16-24. Can't wait to trick or treat at Disney!!! :earsgirl: :earsboy: : pirate: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter