• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Going When in December 2010?

What December dates will you be in WDW?

• November 28 - December 4

• December 5 - December 11

• December 12 - December 18

• December 19 - December 25

• December 26 - January 1

Results are only viewable after voting.
anyone have a talley on MCMCP attendance for the nights between 12-12 and 12-16?

We could do a poll to see how many are going which nights to the MVMCP :idea: But there are alot of dates and i think you can only put a few so maybe that wouldnt work

I cant believe dec 19 - 25th only has 12.25% ! Have I picked the wrong week ? We were thinking of going Dec 12 - 18 :scared1: What do you disers think :confused3
Historically December 19 - 25 will be the single most crowded week of the entire year. The Magic Kingdom will most likely close before noon due to capacity crowds during some days that week. The week has low numbers on this poll because most (note: I said most) experienced Disers will not, for any reason, go during that week. The third week should be the least busy that's why most Disers have picked that week to go.

Historically December 19 - 25 will be the single most crowded week of the entire year. The Magic Kingdom will most likely close before noon due to capacity crowds during some days that week. The week has low numbers on this poll because most (note: I said most) experienced Disers will not, for any reason, go during that week. The third week should be the least busy that's why most Disers have picked that week to go.

I thought the week between Christmas and New Year's has always been the busiest week.

I thought the week between Christmas and New Year's has always been the busiest week.

Yep. That's the week. The jury's still out on what that last week before Christmas will really be like. When Christmas is mid-week, it's a slam dunk that it will be crazy busy from the weekend prior up through Christmas and on to New Year's. With many schools still in session the week of Christmas, crowds should slowly build over that week but won't reach peak until Christmas Eve or so.

Clearly Disney expects it to be pretty busy since peak rates hit that weekend prior.

Going to be there dec 10-12 using the 40% pin. Very excited for its my girlfriend's first stay at the yacht club and first deluxe resort stay. Plus mvmcp on dec 10!

Gee the middle of the month looks very popular!!

I'd love to see other people's plans for those days. I'm still undecided about which days to go where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter