Who's going week of April 23rd?

Ontario

Earning My Ears
We will be at Pop Century week of April 23rd for our very 1st Disney trip (me, DH, DD14, DD12 and DS8). We arrive Sunday afternoon so my plan was to do MK Monday, Epcot Tuesday, AK Wednesday and MGM Thursday. Now I see this does not follow the early entry schedule at all. Based on the time of year, should we skip early entry and just follow the original plan? For some reason I feel like I should start our holiday at MK? Do you think first timers need a full day at MGM and AK, or can we do both parks in one day? We also want to visit the water parks and possibly US/IAO if we can fit it all in. I think I'm going to need another vacation when I return!
:D

You can get more rides in during early entry. Also, I think Monday is one of MKs highest attendance days. Why not build up to the excitement by seeing another park first?

For my family, AK is a .5 day, MGM 1.0, Epcot 1.0, MK 1.5, US/IOA combined 1.0. We go to the waterparks in between to get a couple of early to bed/sleep in days in the schedule.

We'll be there next week! Leaving the day you arrive.

will be there April 24th- 29th
plan on MGM 25th
Epcot 26th
MK 27th
BB 28th
AK 29th

staying at POFQ-

We will also be at Pop Century from April 23 - May 2! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Can you tell I'm excited!!! This is a last minute trip, and my Mother is taking my 2yo dd and I, and even invited my best friend and her 2yo ds!! A girls only trip, with no dh's!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait!

Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry about the EE days. Avoiding them, means that there will probably be less people at the parks that you do go to! One hour isn't going to make that big of a difference. However, I would suggest getting to each park as it opens, so you can relax throughout the day as needed, and not feel so rushed.

We used to start our holiday with Epcot, but since the dd came along, it is now MK! Having kids does make a difference!

Being first timers, I do think you need a full day at each park. And you will enjoy the water parks too. We'll be going to Typhoon Lagoon, and we love it there!

I know there are people that love US/IOA, but we finally stopped going to US. It just can't compare to the "Disney touch". Have you thought about SeaWorld? Don't forget to schedule a day of shopping, and time to enjoy Downtown Disney!! ;)

See 'ya next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter