who's going week after Thanksgiving?

Maybe we will see you! we are going 11/23-11/30 Staying at POR for the fourth time we are soooo excited! There are 6 of us staying at POR and 6 of us staying at ASMovies. MVMCP on the 27th! CP on the 25th! Cant this day come a little sooner? We range in age from 3-79! 4 generations going ahhh paradise!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

DH and I will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary there Nov 26 - Dec 2. We've been the past two years around Halloween and thought we'd miss it this year, but after seeing all the decorations I can't wait for our first holiday trip! We're doing MVMCP on 11/27 and 11/29. :santa:

We arrive 25 Nov and stay till 01 Dec. POR Mansions, tix to MVMCP! So excited!

We will be at CSR Nov. 25 till Dec 1. I am so excited I am about to pop! This is DH and my 3rd trip. Once when we were little, with our families(my DH went the first year Disney opened!), once when our kids were little and now!:banana: My kids are finally old enough to enjoy it and we can spend a lot more time at the park. I can't wait to see the decorations.

We will be at BCV 11/25 - 12/2 also. You will love the holidays at WDW. It is definitely our favorite season at the parks. Have a great trip and keep your fingers crossed for great weather.:santa:

OK..so we leave THURSDAY...omg...is that right? lol

We're driving down..(DH's idea) maybe staying over in georgia, dont know.

Our first ressie is on SAT at JAMBO HOUSE
then off to the WL for a week...then
Off site time share for a week

I can hardly stand it!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have fun! We leave early tomorrow morning..running around frantically packing over here :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter