who's going week after Thanksgiving?

We're going 11/25-12/1, with MVMCP on 11/27 (like almost everyone else!). We went the week after T'giving last year and had a blast, so it's time to take the kiddos (last year was our 15th anniversary trip). We're staying at the Poly.:santa:

Hubby, me and our two kids (11 and 13) are arriving 11/26-12/1. Hubby has been (years ago), kids and I have not. Have lots of questions! What will the weather be like? Warm enough to do to the water park? Staying at ASMu, any advice? Any idea how to get a free upgrade? Thanks for any advice you can give!

:santa: Hey everyone! We'll be there at the MVMCP on the 27th as well!! Our 10 day extravaganza begins 11/26 through 12/5 at POFQ! Can't wait!!

See you there, guys!

we are staying at CSR for the first time 11/29-12/5 and I can't wait. This will be my second december trip and hubby's first. He hasn't seen the xmas decorations, Osbourne Lights- I know we are going to have a great time!! Last december the weather was great, it was high 70's during the day and high 60's at night. I wore my summer gear- cotton shirts and capris and just added a sweater at nite!!

I'll be at the Pop Century from 11/24-11/29th..

.. maybe we'll cross pathes without even knowing!

Weather so far looks to be 70's for high and 50's at night. Not too shabby.

For any Disser at Pop that week, DD and I like to sit (inthe food court) over by the bar/store area for breakfast.

Anyone wants to say Hi, I have short grey hair and will be carrying a black Eddie Bauer purse across my body. DD is 23, thin, and has long brown hair.

herc.

Just booked a trip for Nov 26 - Dec 1. Staying at POR. It's just my DH and me this time and we're so excited!!! I have to get busy and see if there are any ADR's left!

We'll be at Saratoga Springs 11/22 - 12/2!
Also going to MVMCP on 11/27!
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!
Hope to see some of you at WDW!! :cool1:

BWV 11/28-12/1 with dining

Laid back trip for decorations, Osborne lights, ride our favorites and spend my Disney Rewards.

ADRs for Yachtsman, Plaza, Primetime, Crystal Palace, and Spoodles

This will be our first time at an Epcot resort, I will miss all my birds, ducks and bunnies at WL.

We are getting married 11/23/07 and we will be leaving for Ft. Lauderdale for our honeymoon on 11/24/07 and then on a Celebrity cruise from 11/26/07 - 12/7/07 and then... we will be driving up to Orlando for a few nights at SSR:cloud9:

We were engaged in WDW so it wouldn't be a real honeymoon without some disney :bride:

We (my DH) and I are staying at the Poly from Nov 26-Dec 2, and then going on the 4 night cruise on the Wonder. Can't wait-this is our 15th+ trip to WDW but our first cruise with them. Vicki

We're arriving on November 25th and leaving on the 30th. We're staying at the Yacht Club. :)

We will be spending 11/25 - 12/2 at the BCV. MVMCP is scheduled for 11/27 and the CP for 11/29. This year, it is just my husband and me enjoying this wonderful week of the year at WDW. We are praying for great weather!! Hope everyone has a great trip!!!:santa:

We will be there too!

Arrive 11/24 - Riverside one night - TO SEE FABULOUS BOB!!!

11/25 - 12/3 - BWI

MVMCP - 11/27

CP 11/28 & 11/29

We have one ADR each day --- more than we normally arrange but we didn't want to miss a thing!

cannot wait!

We'll be at POR 11/25 through 12/2, also doing MVMCP on 11/27! :cool1: Can't wait to show DD(3) the World, especially at Christmastime! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter