• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going to WDW October 2011?

What's your favorite water park?

• Blizzard Beach

• Typhoon Lagoon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dizneydaz-Funsize

Earning My Ears
Who's going to Disney World this October? What hotel? When? What's the plans, the ideas? Let's hear our fav. parks, restaurants, foods, and attractions!!!

Let's all sit back and watch the posts unfold.popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Seriously people, you gotta help me on this one!!:grouphug:

I will be there in October! From the 6th to the 10th with my entire family. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. One of our family members is getting married in Disney World! One day we will be Epcot enjoying the Food and Wine Festival (my family favorite!). Other days we are just going with the flow!

We are going October 22-29, very excited. We are staying at Port Orleans riverside. We have all of our dining set already. (Chef Mickeys, Boma, Cinderallas Table, Le Cellier, Ohana) The only we have been to so far is Boma, so we are excited about trying the others and also getting into them as well. The kids are excited as well. Wwe would have liked to try a different resort but with the size of our family that was the best choice price wise. We are also excited about the epcot food/wine fest we went last year and had a blast trying all of the food from all of the different booths. We said we would wait a couple years before going back, but ofcourse we could not resist. One year later we are at it again.

We are going Oct 5-9. Staying at the Dolphin. This is our first trip without the kids in over 20 years and we are very excited! We plan on eating at some great restaurants, and spending hours at the Food&Wine. All the ADR's are made. Trying all new signature restaurants that in the past we just haven't had a chance to. This trip is going to be a lot more relaxing we hope! No morning rope drops for us this time! We can't wait!

Five of us arriving 10/26 for a week. First return trip in 5 years. Staying at POFQ, celebrating two college graduations, daughters getting their grown up jobs, my new hubby's first trip to the World. Excited about every aspect. Can't wait to sample F&W festival offerings and ride ToT Halloween evening!
71 days and counting....

Dawn

October 22 - October 29. Arrival date one day before free dining :furious:
Got a pin code for 25% off the room though. Better than nothing.

Two rooms at POP. 5 adults, me, DH, DS, DIL, and DD. Only TS will be LTT for lunch. Must do! CS have plenty of variety and more time to hit the rides!

Eat to the Beat: Boys to Men!! My DD and DIL are excited about that one.
Plan to try a few things at F&W.

MK:3 days,evening EMH
Epcot: 2 days, morning EMH.
DHS: 1 day, evening EMH.
AK: 1 day.

Faves:

MK: Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, TTA, Small World, Mickey's Philarmagic, Wishes, Spectromagic :sad1:

Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Soaring, Test Track, Illuminations, Mission Space(kids), All of World showcase especially the bakeries and shops.

AK. Everest(kids), Safari, Lion King and Nemo shows, Tusker House.

DHS: Fantasmic, Toy Story Mania, Star Tours(kids), Beauty and the Beast.

DTD: World of Disney and WGP express.

Cool! :thumbsup2 I'm at the Pop, my mom made the flight and room reservations for the 8-18th. Thank goodness, I'll be off-track. My middle school is still year-round. Yes, I am in Middle School! Anyway, my faves are Epcot!! It's my fav park, and I love:lovestruc the showcase and Kim Possible mission things! So fun! Mission Space and Test Track are awesome! If they ever tear those out I will cry:sad2::sad1:

So, any of you people staying Pop those days? Got any kids? I play with ANYONE! Well, preferably 10-13, but anything is good. An 8-year-old is my neighbor, so we play a lot, despite her age.

Remember to listen to the people on your shoulder, K?:thumbsup2 You know devil :stir:, angel :angel:, cat:cat:, or agreeable person::yes::? No? Shame on you.:snooty:

Favorite attractions :
Mission Space, Soarin
ToT, RnRoller Coaster
Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain
Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari

We have just booked for Oct. 2-7 at the CBR. It is our first time staying on property with our kids. I am so excited, girls are 7 and 4 and will fully enjoy it this time. Trying to plan all meals but having trouble because we planned it so late. Any suggestions???

July 2008-off site
May 2002-Grand Floridan B4 kids

Oct 4-8 at CSR!! Also 1st time w/out kids. We were booked at Dolphin but switched over to CSR to take advantage of the free dining offer. F&W Fest here we come....in 43 more days!!

Conference/vacation at CSR Oct. 15th - 23rd - Character Meals: Chef Mickey to see Mickey and Minnie and Akershus to see the princesses(DD said she liked this over CRT) - We will miss toontown:sad1: but are looking forward to meeting Repunzil for the 1st time, oldest DD loves the Tangled movie.

We have just booked for Oct. 2-7 at the CBR. It is our first time staying on property with our kids. I am so excited, girls are 7 and 4 and will fully enjoy it this time. Trying to plan all meals but having trouble because we planned it so late. Any suggestions???

July 2008-off site
May 2002-Grand Floridan B4 kids

We will be there those exact dates, Tink! I will also be there with my two girls but they are a little older.....26 and 30! BWV and looking forward to F & W Festival and Tea at GF so we can feel fancy. You will be enjoying Disney with your daughters for many years to come. Have a wonderful trip. :goodvibes

POP Oct. 8-18th. Oh wait, I'm staying with the PP!;)

Seriously, check out my new ticker

Are you jealous?

Oh, and she's not kidding, she will play with anyone....2-100!:lmao:

We will be at Orange Lake October 2-8. So very excited. DD has been before, but this is the first time she will actually know what's going on!

We will be doing:
F&W
MNSSHP
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Akerhus Breakfast
Hollywood and Vine Lunch (DD LOVES Handy Manny & Little Einsteins)

I can barely contain my excitement :cool1:

October 8 - 12 - Dolphin . . . .Anniversary Time!!
Celebrating 24 Years of Marriage, Food & Wine Festival . . .Le Cellier

Can't Wait!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter