• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going to the Poly MAY 2011?

We will be at the POLY from April 28 - May 3....:cool1::cheer2::cool1:
Looking forward to spending some great quality fun time with my DH and DS. And if you see someone throwing a Blackberry thats just me :rotfl2: I have told my DH, NO work while on vacation.:woohoo: :lmao::woohoo:

So can't wait to see Palm tress, And Mickey Mouse of course. See some of you then. :flower3:

I will HAVE to work. I have my own business and though I can put off a lot of things I was told I may be assigned my first class to teach 1 week before we go. If that is true I will need to spend at least 2 hours per day in the online classroom. Perhaps I can do this from my iphone while standing in lines!

We'll be there May 10-15th! Hooray!! Can't wait!!

Hi!
It seems some of us will be there at the same time...
We will be the Norwegian family with 3 redheads(DW,DS 18 and DD 8) and me with all, the once red, hair all gone :)
So if you see a slightly confused family with a huge crumple backpack that will probably be us, so dont be shy, say hi.
From April 23rd to Mah 7th

Staying club level for the first time. May 14-21

THATS US TOO!

We are staying GV club level for the first time May 14-21. Not my first time to the Poly but excited about enjoying the little extras!

It is me and my friend Shane. I am a passholder and we both come 2-3 time a year. This will be my 39th trip and it is still as magical as any! :banana:

We are driving from Indiana. Not flying because air is so expensive right now so we will enjoy the luxury of having a vehicle. We are going to Sarasota for 2 nights before to enjoy Siesta Key beach!

Anyway... can't wait to return to my favorite place and my favorite resort! See you soon! :goodvibes

THATS US TOO!

We are staying GV club level for the first time May 14-21. Not my first time to the Poly but excited about enjoying the little extras!

It is me and my friend Shane. I am a passholder and we both come 2-3 time a year. This will be my 39th trip and it is still as magical as any! :banana:

We are driving from Indiana. Not flying because air is so expensive right now so we will enjoy the luxury of having a vehicle. We are going to Sarasota for 2 nights before to enjoy Siesta Key beach!

Anyway... can't wait to return to my favorite place and my favorite resort! See you soon! :goodvibes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We will overlap a couple days. I'll be sure to have a LGMH on my bag somewhere! We will be 6 adults, so say Hi if you see us.

I'm there May 17-23. I can't wait! I only stayed at the Polynesian one other time in January of 2004 & the temperatures were record lows. Plus my bf at the time was such a complainer & a party pooper. This time I'm going with my most easygoing friend, so I am guessing I will enjoy it a lot more! I somehow talked myself into a theme park view room. :rolleyes:

I only stayed at the Polynesian one other time in January of 2004 & the temperatures were record lows.

Same with us; we stayed there for our first time January of last year, when it was bone-chilling cold the whole week. We didn't get to enjoy the tropical atmosphere of the resort at all, and only watched Wishes from the beach once due to the freezing temps. We're returning one week from today, to experience the resort in warmer (well, much hotter) weather!

Checked in on Friday (30) and leaving on Sunday the 8 for the cruise. Weather is gorgeous.
We're in Samoa (requested Tokelau).
They were working on the quiet pool today. Seems real. 15 people busying around the quiet pool. We'll see. Waiting for you, guys,

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

Checked in on Friday (30) and leaving on Sunday the 8 for the cruise. Weather is gorgeous.
They were working on the quiet pool today. Seems real. 15 people busying around the quiet pool. We'll see. Waiting for you, guys,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So happy you are having wonderful weather. :yay: Hope it stays for when we are there in 16 days, too!! Hope your DD is feeling better today.
Also happy to hear things are picking up with the quiet pool. Hope you get to see it before you leave for your cruise. Will be anxious for pics of your trip!! It's always nice to put a face to the Dis-friends we make here! :grouphug:

Thank goodness they are finally doing something with that pool!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Thank goodness they are finally doing something with that pool!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES! We're THRILLED to hear it's finally re-opened!!! And no zero entry either. (or so it seems) ELEVEN DAYS and I'll see for myself. WooHoo! :woohoo:
I'll check your Tweets for any updates.

One week from tonight I will be relaxing at the Poly resting up for our day at the MK on Sunday! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! :yay::yay::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter