Who's Going to see the Mouse in SEPTEMBER? **List on 1st Post**

I'll be at AKV 9-19, THV 19-22, and BCV 22-24 with DH, DTS 10, DD 7, DS 4, and DS 6m. Can't wait!!!! Hoping the extra magic hours for sept. post soon so I can plan my days!!!!!!!!!!!! And dining!!!!!!!!!!!

My DH & I will be at Kidani Village 9/27 thru 10/4 (although we are waitlisted for BLT:goodvibes) This is our first trip as DVC Members!:yay:

We'll be there! AKV Jambo.... 1 2bed, 3 studios from Sept 27 - Oct 2. ( arriving Sept 24 and staying at ASMusic for a few days with free dining!)

I am!

DW, the kids, my Mom and Step-dad will be there from 9/16 to 9/25 at AVK:Kidani village.

We've got massive amounts of celebrating to do!
My Mom will be celebrating her (belated, 9/13) birthday.
My son will be celebrating his 5th birthday (9/20).
My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary (with some surprises).
My youngest daughter will be celebrating her 3rd birthday a few days early (9/27), just for good measure.

Should be a fun trip...it's my step-dad's FIRST trip to WDW EVER! :)

Girls long weekend :banana: Food & Wine Festival, staying at the BWV, 9/26 to 9/29 :banana:

Myself, my wife, my son, and 2 of our friends are going to DW September 19th - 26th, staying at AKV Jambo house.
:cool1::cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3::dance3::banana::banana::banana:

we'll be at SSR for an adults only (6 of us) trip from sept 8-13! almost time to make those ADRs!:cool1:

We're visiting end of Aug/Beg Sept :)

Aug 28-31 SSR(THV Waitlist) / Aug 31- Sept 4 AKL Kidani / Sept 4-6 BLT

THREE MONTHS UNTIL WE HEAD SOUTH!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter