• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Going to see the Mouse in OCTOBER? **List on 1st Post**

Our waitlist For BWV came through!! Thought for sure it wouldn't given how few days are left (18 days :woohoo:). It will be great to be so close to EPCOT for F&W. So you BWV experts, any advice for room requests? We have a standard view booking. Our original booking was at OKW. We hope to check that out in a future trip with our whole family when the bigger rooms will come in handy. So our trip is now SSR 10/2 and BWV 10/3 - 10/5.

Update to 10/14--10/17 ACDSNY @ VGC

We're now going 10/13--10/17 ACDSNY @ VGC so we can take a day and go to SeaWorld.

We're going 10/21-10/25, staying at SSR THV celebrating our 5th anniversary and running in the ToT 13k :cool1:

Our waitlist For BWV came through!! Thought for sure it wouldn't given how few days are left (18 days :woohoo:). It will be great to be so close to EPCOT for F&W. So you BWV experts, any advice for room requests? We have a standard view booking. Our original booking was at OKW. We hope to check that out in a future trip with our whole family when the bigger rooms will come in handy. So our trip is now SSR 10/2 and BWV 10/3 - 10/5.

Congratulations!!! I too am on a waitlist for the BWV 10/6 - 10/10. I decided very late to attend the F&W Festival and couldn't get into the Boardwalk. So for now I'm at SSR which is just fine by me. I keep checking my status daily with the hopes of seeing a change. ;) But again, if I don't it's no big deal. I mean hey, I'm in WDW!!!!!!! How cool is that?????? :yay::yay:

Add Caropooh & I (with DDs of course). We are at SSR 10/28 t0 11/1, waitlisted for AKL.

family of 8 heading down Oct 18-24th @ AKL-Kidani. Celebrating DD4's 5th surprise birthday trip.

Update:minster22 is now going to be @ BWV from 10/15 to 10/25.....staying with my Disney Buddy Pooh'sPal for the extra 5 days.....Yeah!!!

We are party of 7 for the Food and Wine Festival, staying at Boardwalk Villas Grand Villa:thumbsup2
Can't wait to October 1st- 4th.:banana:

We leave in 5 days! Very excited to check out the BWV and see what the Boardwalk area is like at night! Disneyanimal, enjoy the grand villa. I know we'll enjoy our tiny little studio ;)

You can add our names to the list. We will be staying at AKV- Kidani Village from October 25 until November 6th. Can hardly contain my excitement!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter