Who's Going to see the Mouse in OCTOBER? **List on 1st Post**

First trip for us as DVC owners. We are going 10/13 to BCV and celebrating our 25th Anniversary!

10/13 - 10/14 @BCV

I'm going to be at AKV Kidani from Oct 14-16, then moving to OKW for Oct 16-23. I'm also meeting up with ChefBilly (a/k/a/ Mr. "Mousejunkies") and his family, who will be there from Oct 17-27.

I thought I had already posted this...

We're in a 2BR at BCV for 9/26 through 10/4.

Hubby and I, his daughter and her Hubby and their 5 kids...a 5 yr old, 2 1/2 yr old triplets, 1 yr old baby.
We went a couple of years ago (the triplets were 7 months) and had a great time staying at BCV. They loved it so much, asked if we could stay there again.
We also have friends that got married Christmas night, and our present to them is 7 nights (9/27 - 10/4 on our DVC points) at AKV - Kidani Village. It will be their first trip and I can't wait to see how much they LOVE Disney!

We just finished making our ADR's...got most of what we were looking for...and are happy with our substitutions.

We'll be at Pop and OKW from Oct. 16-27... The longest vacation we've ever had at WDW! Can't wait! :thumbsup2

We will be at THV 10/21/09 to 10/31/09. I can't wait. Not long before I get to make dinner ressies.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter