Who's Going to see the Mouse in OCTOBER? **List on 1st Post**

Going to DL for the MTOTP from October 8-12. This trip though is a surprise trip for ds6! It will be just a mommy and me trip. Dh, dd13 and ds15 are staying home. We are staying at the GCH club level on DVC points!!!!:yay:

Going 10/5/09 to 10/11/09 and staying at Saratoga Springs Resort :tink: and going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Add us to the list!

Will be at HHI October 14 and 15, then BLT the 16th and 17th then home to BCV from the 18th through the 25th. Studios at all three resorts. BLT we have lakeside view.

Can't wait! Looks like lots of us going in October, for Food and Wine Festival I suppose?

See ya there!

Lin & Andy

Hi there all! This will be our first DVC trip home too!

10/11-10/18
AKV Jambo Concierge

WOOHOO!!!!! I'm really getting fired up now that our 90 day window is approaching!

Wife and i will be there for our Anniversary at AKV Jambo Concierge Oct 11,12 then Kidani Oct 13,14,15,16...would love to meet some of you folks!!

If I can just get my boss (who isn't exactly a Disney fan--I suspect I'll have contract a sudden 'illness") to give me time off, I sure will!

We're going back to WDW for our first trip to our home resort -- AKV Kidani Village. Our dates are 10/7 through 10/13.

Just decided to take a long weekend. October 2 - 6, at SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter