Who's Going to see the Mouse in JULY? **List on 1st Post**

Hello
zendisney here... we will be at WDW July 12-19 @ SSR and
Vero Beach 19-23
minnie mimi and me plus our dd3:wizard:

can't wait for our trip to SSR July 3-5. We will be celebrating America and DW birthday.

Checking in
ChellieNC- We are in NC! Between Raleigh & Fayetteville- We will be there same time frame as you but different resort :idea: maybe we'll run into ya at dinner or in the park!

dopey2- we will be at OKW exact same time as you!! :woohoo: Have a great time! I will be seeking out LGMH's- AND we'll all have a few on our carry bags and such!
-

Checking in
ChellieNC- We are in NC! Between Raleigh & Fayetteville- We will be there same time frame as you but different resort :idea: maybe we'll run into ya at dinner or in the park!

dopey2- we will be at OKW exact same time as you!! :woohoo: Have a great time! I will be seeking out LGMH's- AND we'll all have a few on our carry bags and such!-

:rotfl2: i had to laugh at this part.... I have a stack myself so i don't have to go in everytime we go to see the mouse. For those unaware, LGMH's are "Lime Green Mickey Heads" Many people will pick up paint samples from Home Depot. You're looking for "Alien Green". :rolleyes1

We're heading down July 19-26 at SSR. This will be our fourth trip this year.

We really had not planned on doing this trip. We had a week booked for the first week in June at HHI but some last minute family issues arose and we had to cancel. So of course those points went into holding. Well it's just about impossible to get anything during the summer months at HHI on short notice. Plus DD29 is a school teacher and really wanted to go to WDW sometimes this summer. She had a challenging year at school this year and we felt like she deserved some kind of reward (aren't we good parents). Plus our trip in May was a total disappointment because of all the rain; so we decided why not just go back down in July.

Anyway the three of us will be heading down July 19. We're driving this time rather than flying as I just bought a new car :). Just hope the weather won't be too hot. We've been in July before though and know what to expect.

PS - It's kind of cute. DD told her class that she was going to Disney this Summer and as an end of year present one of her little girls (she teaches 5th grade) brought her a Disney scrapbook album all ready filled out with everything except the photos. DD was really excited about that.

I'll be there 9-12 staying at SSR. I'm taking DD27 who hasn't had vacation in 3 years:scared1: This will be nice its the first trip DD and I have had alone. Needless to say DH is now coming up with reasons why he should tag along :lmao:

We'll be going from July 20-30th staying at SSR using our developer points! So excited for our first DVC stay!
We'll also be taking advantage of the birthday fun card for mine and my dh's birthdays!

Hello all! We will be enjoying our very first DVC stay at SSR July 22-29. We are bringing my parents actually. The kids are pretty excited about this, as am I. I never got to go to WDW with my parents as I was growing up but now thanks to our DVC membership, we can treat them. Yeah!!
Maybe I will be seeing some of you down there --
Have a Disney Day, Renee

We'll be going from July 20-30th staying at SSR using our developer points! So excited for our first DVC stay!
We'll also be taking advantage of the birthday fun card for mine and my dh's birthdays!

What can you tell me about that birthday fun card? I will be celbrating my b-day down there on the 25th.

I cant take this anymore...I booked this trip at exactly the 11 month window I feel like I have been waiting an entire lifetime...I am :sick: to my stomach...although all good things come to those who wait...:woohoo:

Count us in... We'll be at BCV from July 11 through July 21st - then on to HHI from July 21 thry July 25th.

We can't wait....see you all there!

:surfweb:

Finally under 30 days!!! Can't wait!!!

Happy Father's Day to all DVC Dads and Disney lovers (and non-Disney addicts, we love 'em too)!!!

You can add us here too. July 18-24 staying at WLV (celebrating our 20th anniversary).

as I read the list in the first post i realize that my dates have changed from my original post...we are now going 7-19 through 7-25 @ Jambo and 7-25 through 7-29 Kidani Village:wizard:

We are staying 7/1 thru 7/12 at BCV.

BTW...We have room on a wishes fireworks cruise on 7/4/09 if any DVCers are interested in Sharing!pixiedust:

Count us in. We will be at Kidani from October 25 to November 6 and attending Mickey's not so scary halloween party on the 27th. I can barely wait!

Count us in. We will be at Kidani from October 25 to November 6 and attending Mickey's not so scary halloween party on the 27th. I can barely wait!

I think you're so excited you missed the title of the thread :laughing:

Have a great trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter