Who's going to MNSSHP in Sept?

dizneydiva2005

<font color=teal>But there were crab legs!!<br><fo
Please tell us who's going and your date!

I'll be there 9/9 and 9/12

:banana:

We'll be there 9/19 as well! We tried it last year and it downpoured the entire evening, with the exception of about 45 minutes and in that time alone, we had enough fun to want to do it again!:thumbsup2

Sept 9th also! It will be my first time and I am so excited!

We'll be there 9/19 as well! We tried it last year and it downpoured the entire evening, with the exception of about 45 minutes and in that time alone, we had enough fun to want to do it again!:thumbsup2

We will be at MNSSHP on September 19th. First ever! So excited:thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

I'll be there the 19th as well! It also rained a lot when I went to the party 2 yrs ago. Here's hoping we stay dry this year!

My mother-in-law, father-in-law, stepdaughter, husband and I are all going on September 23rd.

Is Sept 29th a MNSSHP day? If not, will the decorations still be up? I'm going on that day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter