Who's going the week of April 5?

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
We decided to book yesterday and there were a handful of rooms available. How do you plan for large crowds? That week is getting a 9 from one source and a 5 which is the highest crowds from another source.

We'll be there for a couple of days. We are staying at CBR.

We figure if the parks get too crazy for us, we'll be at the resort pool or arcade or DtD or Disney Quest.
We have AP's this year and we are already booked to go back in June so anything we don't catch this trip we can catch in June.

Going the 5-10 and staying at pop!!! I am so excited!!! I am planning on being at the parks at rope drop and leaving by noon!

I'll be there that week. I joined Tourguidemike (his banner is at the top of the page) specifically to deal with these amazing crowds. Best $20 I ever spent. We used his touring plans/strategies for last years' Spring Break and it worked like a charm. The place was packed:crowded: ... but we enjoyed our trip as much (or maybe more b/c it was great pool weather) as any January trip we've ever taken ... it just took more preparation to avoid the crowds.

we are going the 1st to the 8th. We plan on being there at rope drope and leaving by noon also. They we will head to the water parks around 2 or 3 when the crowds leave. Relax at night, watch parades and fire works. Not really do rides as much. Maybe go see Cirque.

I'm staying in ASMus (april 06-13)....I'm just planning to be at rope drop everyday and rest in the afternoon.....let's see if that works!! I hope it does...:scared:

We'll be there the 5th-11th. Our plan is also rope drops, afternoons off, and evenings wandering to see what's available. It's a first trip for DH and the kids, and the first trip in 14 years for my mom, dad, and myself.

We're going for rope drop and leaving early too. 3 days at the Beach Club and then 3 days at the Royal Pacific. I figured we can do the getting up early at the beginning of the trip. Then at the Royal Pacific, we don't have to worry about getting up early for the Universal parks witht the FOTL access.

Just want to share my excitment with y'all. here's some fireworks:
disney-3.gif
disney-3.gif
disney-3.gif

So I guess everyone has the same plan *groan*, lets hope not everyone does this, otherwise afternoons at the parks will be easier to get around.

We have 2 days where we are staying out for the day, so those will be early nights, maybe some late night swimming? With heated pools this Canuck can handle it!

So tell me this...do any of you pack pool toys or are there enough to go around that are already there? Staying at Pop!

I am uber excited, I can hardly contain myself!!!!! :cool1:

Add us to the list:goodvibes We are going the 8th-12th at the BCV to enjoy the world for a few days before heading down to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise. It can't get here soon enough!!!!

So I guess everyone has the same plan *groan*, lets hope not everyone does this, otherwise afternoons at the parks will be easier to get around.

I think the only people that will be doing this is the people on the DIS! :goodvibes

The hubster and I are going from the 7-12th and staying at the ASMo. It is the first time for both of us and although we have been married over a year, we are also celebrating it as our honeymoon! :cool1: We also plan on going right when it opens (is rope drop at the beg of the EMH or when the park actually opens?) and styaing until around 11ish...going back to the resort and swimming/napping and then back for the evening and night EMHs. Everyone is saying the crowds are insane but how do they still have handfuls of rooms if this is the case?

My Family will also be there April 7th -19th staying at the Hilton DTD area. We'll do all AM EMh's and leave the parks around 7-8 pm. We never go back for a nap/break during the day. When we get tierd we find shows/parades to watch. Sometime we just sit and snack and watch everything around us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter