Who's going the last week of Feb. Where are you guys?

disney ready

Mouseketeer
I have been searching the boards quite often these days and they appear not to be sooo busy as they normally are. So I am wondering, where in the world are all the people who are going the last week of Feb:confused: I know there are a ton of LSU fans out there escaping Mardi Gras.;) What about all you NOrtherners escaping that wonderfull weather yall been having ? We want to hear from all that will be with The Mouse in just a couple of weeks:hyper: I am sooo excited I am about to POP!!!! See you guys in 2 weeks :wave2:

Well, I'm not shy when it comes to talking about our upcoming land/sea vacation! We will be at the Polynesian Feb.22-26 and than heading out to sea for 3 glorious fun-filled days! I'm so excited I did just pop!!!!:crazy2: :earsgirl: :wave:

I'll be there Feb 20 to Feb 26. But I won't be hitting the parks until Feb 23.

I am really hoping that the weather will be nice and the crowds will be down.

We'll be there from Feb. 21-28, but actually not hitting the parks until the 23-26th. We are also escaping Mardi Gras!:jester:

I will...February 27th @ Pop Century & Caribbean Beach!!!! OH, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/27 - 3/6 at POR. Can't wait for the Fl weather, anything HAS to be better then the weather in NY yesterday, snow, sleet, freezing rain, and now floods!!!

See ya there!!

We'll be there too -- 2/22 - 3/6. Hoping for some warm Florida sunshine and low crowds!!!! See you all there!:bounce:

We'll be there 2/22-2/29. Escaping the NH cold, and praying for FL heat! I don't mind the snow at all, but the ice we're getting now and the windchills we had a couple weeks ago have been too much. We're only going to Sea World and Universal this trip though:(

We'll be at CBR Feb 20-25. I ditto escaping the cold, snow and ice!! I'm packing tomorrow.:D

will be there 2/28-3/6. Also escaping ny cold .snow and now flooding! Iam ready for the warm weather!!!

We'll be there 2/24-3/1 at CBR. See you there!!:bounce: :bounce:

flying out of boston early on 2/21 , staying offsite, doing Disney 2/21- 2/26 then Seaworld & Universal until 3/1!

Well be there Feb 20 -28th! Yippeeee.....can't wait!

I hear ya monarchfan16. I said to my DH this morning...look outside..see all this crap...2 weeks from now we'll be in warmth with birds chirping!
Can't wait! We'll be at ASSMO. We wanted PC but couldn't get it with an AP. Oh well...at least we are there!!!!

My niece and I will be escaping Mardi Gras in Disney/Universal/SeaWorld from Feb 20 - Feb 28.

woooo hooooo.......

WLV 2/28-3/2
BWV 3/2-3/5

Anyone have any gut feelings about the crowds? My gut feeling is that they will be quite low...but I fear that it's just wishful thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter