Who's going the beginning of July '05?

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
My fiance and I will be in Disney between the 3rd and 10th of July 2005 for our honey/disneymoon. Will anybody else be there and where are you staying? We'll be at the All Star Movie Resort.

Ali

We'll be there July 3-19. July 3, 4 and 5 at HRH, July 6 and 7 and the new Nick Hotel (just for a rest) and July 8-19 at GF. Hope to see fellow Dissers.

We will be there!

We are taking our DGDs(5YOs) on 7/10-17.
I am soo excited about this trip, because we will be staying at the Poly.:hyper:
For many years now I have wanted to stay at the Poly .::yes::
It was love at first sight, but we just couldnt afford it before.
Well we are doing so well this year at saving, that with a AP code we will be able to do it!
Its just a little over 300 days.
I think I should start tapping my foot at least, just to warm up for when I start doing all those dances.
You know......
The six mo. dance...
the 60 day dance..........the 30 day.....etc....etc.:teeth:

We'll be there again June 26th thru July 9th. Considering trying the Wilderness Lodge this time. Wondering how our 2 DD 12yr. & 8 yr. would like WL. Also might try to rent DVC points - but never have done it before:confused: . Stayed at CSR for the same dates last year and LOVED it, but the girls want to try some place new. Any thoughts ?? :earseek: Thanks !!
  • '03 - CSR
  • '97 - AS Music
  • '91 - ? off site somewhere mediocre ?
  • '87 - Peabody

It's been so long since we spoke! Haven't heard from you since the cruise. We will just miss you next year. We are at Disney the end of June then 4 days at Universal. I am still in touch with Callahanjulie. How is you family? Such beautiful children!

Hi, we'll be there June 25 - July 8th!! We'll be the first week at BWV and the second week at VWL!!!

we'll be at POR july 7th to the 10th, then doing the 4 day wonder cruise and then back to POR for 2 more nights. can't wait.:wave:

thedisneymom!!!

Hello again! We're all doing well, very busy. Sam is in 6th grade this year :rolleyes: not exactly acting as he should- almost a teenager I guess. Sadie is just starting Kindergarten. How is your family? I was thinking about you the other day. My friend is trying to talk me into joining her in NY at Christmas to see "Wicked". A "just the girls" trip. I doubt that I could get away with that! Darn it that we'll miss you next year. I can't wait to stay at VWL. Where are you staying at Disney?

HEY SAMSMA!!!!!!
We are hotel hopping this year for my son's college grad gift. We are staying 2 nights in pop,GF,AKL, and then 4 nights at PBH at Univ. Everyone is great here. My daughter is in 2nd year of high school. Thinking of doing the dance group trip again to Disney this Feb-we'll see. If you come to NY send me a pm-who knows maybe I'll be in Manhattan that day and wave to you as you enter the theater. I'm only 20-30 min away by train and Always in the city. Say hi to your lovely family for me. Miss you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter