• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whos going Sept. 24th-30th?

Spoiledraf

Mouseketeer
Who's going the 24th-30th. I'm thinking lots. At least some of the Georgia schools will be closed that week and that's one reason why we are going that week. Its also a good month into the school year for most other school districts like ours up north. So our group of 11 will take three kids out of the class room (though I would rather not) and two will be on a break. I'm thinking this is going to be a busy week. They have extended all the hours which further leads me to believe the crowds may be up. And please don't send any hurricanes our way...please!!! Who else is taking advantage of that week?

Heading down from September 20-27. Not looking forward to the heat & humidity, but it's Disney World so I can't really complain. Food & Wine is going to be awesome, and I'm looking forward to checking out some of the new additions like the Soarin' upgrade, what they did to my beloved Maelstrom, and laying on the beach at the Poly watching the fireworks.

I'll be down there the same week and am super pumped! I enjoyed my most recent trip from July 4-12, and those crowds weren't bad at all. I'm hoping for low crowds again, but hey, either way - I'm in Disney! :D

24th thru Oct. 1. but will be there during you time frame. :) We are taking my niece and nephew. My niece is taking the week off of school to go. Fall break is only 2 days in October for her school district here in Indiana.

We will be there on the 25th for the week. I wouldn't really worry about the crowds, it's busy but not that busy. It will be hot but if you stay hydrated and take breaks throughout the park you should be ok. I think either way you will have an amazing time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter