• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going Sept. 19 - 26 - 2009

Flying down from HPN to arrive at Pop for 11 days! 9/17-9/28. We'll be celebrating DD 14th b'day and one of our DS 11th bday.

This is gonna be an adventure. Me, DW 38 and recently diagnosed with Fibromayalgia, DD 13, DS 12 and bi-polar, DS 10 and Austistic, DS 9 and DS 4 who until last year was speech delayed and is still learning how to pronounce certain words. DW and I have been before back in 2007 for our anniv. but this is the kids first trip. :banana:

We're going to MNSSHP on the 22nd, so if you're there and happen to see 3 doctors (Me, DW and DS 12), Yuffie from Final Fantasy 7 (DD 13), Mr. Potato Head (DS 10), Mario (DS 9) and Luigi (DS 4) walking around, that'll be us!

It's gonna be an adventure, but boy oh boy do we need this vacation. :lmao:

Flying down from HPN to arrive at Pop for 11 days! 9/17-9/28. We'll be celebrating DD 14th b'day and one of our DS 11th bday.

This is gonna be an adventure. Me, DW 38 and recently diagnosed with Fibromayalgia, DD 13, DS 12 and bi-polar, DS 10 and Austistic, DS 9 and DS 4 who until last year was speech delayed and is still learning how to pronounce certain words. DW and I have been before back in 2007 for our anniv. but this is the kids first trip. :banana:

We're going to MNSSHP on the 22nd, so if you're there and happen to see 3 doctors (Me, DW and DS 12), Yuffie from Final Fantasy 7 (DD 13), Mr. Potato Head (DS 10), Mario (DS 9) and Luigi (DS 4) walking around, that'll be us!

It's gonna be an adventure, but boy oh boy do we need this vacation. :lmao:

WOW, you guys derserve an award!
:worship::worship::worship:
Sounds like your going to have fun!

We'll be there at the same MNSSHP. I'll keep an eye out for ya. If you see some Greek Gods (Zeus, Hera or (Medusa), Persephone, and Hades (or Poesidon)), that'll be us!!

This our first MNSSHP, so I am so excited! It looks like so much fun!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

WOW, you guys derserve an award!
:worship::worship::worship:
Sounds like your going to have fun!

We'll be there at the same MNSSHP. I'll keep an eye out for ya. If you see some Greek Gods (Zeus, Hera or (Medusa), Persephone, and Hades (or Poesidon)), that'll be us!!

This our first MNSSHP, so I am so excited! It looks like so much fun!

Nah. Watching the kids grow up and helping DW where I can is all the reward I need...well, that and maybe some lemonade slushies from MK :rotfl2:

It's our first MNSSHP as well, so we'll keep an eye out for you as well. Hope to see you there!

Nah. Watching the kids grow up and helping DW where I can is all the reward I need...well, that and maybe some lemonade slushies from MK :rotfl2:

It's our first MNSSHP as well, so we'll keep an eye out for you as well. Hope to see you there!

Heck, just because you have 5 kids is enough for an award!

I forgot one - don't know how I could - also have a very young Hercules!

We'll see you down there, have fun!

Any other good plans?

Heck, just because you have 5 kids is enough for an award!

I forgot one - don't know how I could - also have a very young Hercules!

We'll see you down there, have fun!

Any other good plans?

:goodvibes

Yeah, every day is something new with them that's for sure. As for plans, just a lot of character breakfasts. CP for my daughter so she can meet Piglet (her fav), Chef Mickeys, Donald's Breakfast Safari and 1900 Park Fare as well. 3 Days in MK, 3 days in Epcot, 2 Days in DHS and 2 days in AK will hopefully mean we can take things a little slower than normal.

:goodvibes

Yeah, every day is something new with them that's for sure. As for plans, just a lot of character breakfasts. CP for my daughter so she can meet Piglet (her fav), Chef Mickeys, Donald's Breakfast Safari and 1900 Park Fare as well. 3 Days in MK, 3 days in Epcot, 2 Days in DHS and 2 days in AK will hopefully mean we can take things a little slower than normal.

Sounds like a wonderful set of plans. Your character breakfasts are very similar to ours! It's all for the kid, though, of course...
:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Hopefully we'll see you at MNSSHP! Have Fun!
:cool1:

we are leaving for the world on sept 19 from south east louisiana staying at the POP
:banana: 80 days 15 hours and 54 min. :banana:
:cool1::yay:princess:pirate:

we are also from Louisiana! (N.O. area) and are going to be at the POP Sept. 19-27!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::):):):woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2:

Doing the single digits dance:woohoo::woohoo:

We are leaving from NC at 11pm on the 18th so the little ones will sleep and arrive the morning of the 19th at BWV. We will check in check all our junk in with bellhop and then head to Kona Cafe at 12pm eat, and then go to MK for a bit.:yay: Sadly will be leaving on the 26th:sad2:

We'll be staying at Pop, enjoying the dining plan, and swimming at TL or BB when we can! Let's just hope the rain isn't too long!:cool1::thumbsup2

Maybe Louisiana should declare a "Disney Holiday Week" because so many are going. I hope you have a great time!

Hooray! We leave in 5 days!!!:cool1: I can't wait to get back to Disney. For those who are staying at POP, we were there last year and had a wonderful time. This year, we're off for new adventures at POR. :goodvibes we celebrate two birthdays at WDW. :yay: Last year, we overdid it a bit. This year, I'm hoping to take some breaks. :rolleyes1 I'm so envious of those who are staying two weeks. I hope we all have a great time.

Just me and my 3-year-old granddaughter going to celebrate my BDay! I just finished this for her to wear for pictures with the princesses
100_3394.jpg
You can read more about us on Blogspot! Can't wait to go!!:banana:

That dress is just to DARLING.princess: Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter