Who's going Sept. 19 - 26 - 2009

We are flying in from Syracuse on the 19th and staying at AKV for the week. Just over 6 weeks to go!
:banana::banana::banana:

We check into Pop on the 18th and are checking out the 26th. Both DD and I :teacher:are playing hooky from school for the trip of a lifetime.:dance3: Doing MNSSHP on the 22nd and celebrating DD's Sweet 16 during our mother/daughter trip!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

we are leaving for the world on sept 19 from south east louisiana staying at the POP
:banana: 80 days 15 hours and 54 min. :banana:
:cool1::yay:princess:pirate:

We'll probably go a day or two though we're not staying overnight (live a hour away-- just got passes for the year!)

We really want to take advantage of going Sept/Oct when I hear the crowds are at their lowest and I know the weather is most beautiful.

20-27 September at Scopa Towers (aka POP)

DHpirate: DSis:eek: Me:3dglasses

MNSSHP on the 25th

After cancelling our trip, we have now booked a "mini trip". We arrive at the Coronado on September 18 and depart late afternoon on the 22nd.

We really want to take advantage of going Sept/Oct when I hear the crowds are at their lowest and I know the weather is most beautiful.

Curious...how beautiful is the weather? Hoping for sunny, hot days and warm nights.

We're arriving Sept21st and leaving oct 1st. :tink:
Doing 2 nights of MNSSHP.:banana:

Curious...how beautiful is the weather? Hoping for sunny, hot days and warm nights.

We're arriving Sept21st and leaving oct 1st. :tink:
Doing 2 nights of MNSSHP.:banana:

Generally, you will be satisfied with the weather given your hope for hot and sunny.

It's all subject to change though, depending on the tropics.

Leaving California on the eve of the 18th staying until the 26th at SSR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter