• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going Sept. 19 - 26 - 2009

forest c

Earning My Ears
we are leaving for the world on sept 19 from south east louisiana staying at the POP
:banana: 80 days 15 hours and 54 min. :banana:
:cool1::yay:princess:pirate:

We'll be leaving from south east Virginia Sept. 18 & staying @ CBR until Sept. 27

Just booked our trip-leaving Chicago on the 18 of Sept-arriving at WDW on the 20th til the 27th!:banana: Staying at FW in the cabins!! :woohoo:

We're in Seattle & arrive at WDW 9/17 :yay: & staying in a Treehouse Villa @ Saratoga Springs until 9/26! Can't wait!!!

We are leaving Sydney Australia on the 19th, arriving Orlando on the 19th and leaving on the 27th. I am so excittteeedd!

My husband and I are coming in from London, Sept 19th-26th, staying at Saratoga Springs. It is his first trip, can't wait!!

Driving down from Beloit Wi, checking in to POP on the 22nd and checking out on the 29th and going to MNSSHP on the 22nd, 2 rooms, son daughter and 4 grand kids.

We're going down and hoping for nice weather! We've had a teriible summer so far up here in Mass. with all the rain and am looking forward toward nice days at the parks! We'll be going to MnSSHP again as well as having all of our ADR's done already!We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter