Who's Going Memorial Day Weekend?

mikedoyleblogger

DIS Veteran
I searched around for a unified Memorial Day thread but there isn't one. I know we already have threads about crowding, but just curious to know is anyone brave enough to do DLR this Memorial Day weekend (especially with it starting with a Friday Grad Night.)

We'll be there again the whole weekend (Friday to Tuesday) to keep using the APs I got for the DBF's birthday in March. We're actually looking forward to not running around this trip too much and giving more attention to parades, shows, and pop-up entertainment. Will anyone else be braving the crowds with us that weekend?

We arrive the 24th thru the 27th.....my teenagers have never been so it will be exciting to see if they enjoy it as much as WDW, they have been down there over 100 times!!!

Barb :)

Arriving on Saturday, May 18; leaving on Memorial Day, May 27. Looking forward to a long and relaxing visit and catching up with some old friends (cartoon and otherwise). :thumbsup2

We arrive in Anaheim the Thurs following Memorial Day and stay thru the weekend. We've elected to stay in San Diego for the holiday weekend. I hope we've made the right decision in ordering our trip this way.

We will be in the park from Friday the 24th through Thursday the 30th. Can't wait. Going to love seeing Hercules and the Greek costumes for Mickey.

We will be there Monday May 20th - Monday May 27th. DD#3 has her 7th birthday on May 26th, so we will definitely be in the parks that day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter