Who's going July, 2005?

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
I know it's really early, but since my res are already made, and it's too soon for PS's or the AP watch, I've got some time on my hands. We'll be at HRH July 3-6, Nick Hotel July 6and 7, and GF July 8-19. ANybody going down the same time. Isn't the waiting awful?

It's never too early to make a Disney reservation! We'll be at the Grand Floridian, Royal Palm, deluxe concierge July 14th to July 24th.::yes::

We will be staying at the poly July 10-17...... Hope the time flys!

We'll be at Wilderness Lodge June 27th thru July 9th for a Grand Gathering that is up to 11 and expected to grow even more!! The waiting is indeed awful !! At least if the AP rates and other codes it would give me something to do !!:teeth::hyper:

Hope to see some of you there. We're doing GF lagoon view. I'll be wearing our lime green ribbons. Last two years I wasn't able to meet any DISsers, although I did see some strollers with green ribbons on them.

We will be there for a quick weekend, 7/22(our 10th anniversary)-7/24(DH's birthday). Not sure of where we are staying yet, but probably the Swan or BW. :Pinkbounc

OK so I already posted on the June Roll Call but we will be there from June 29th-July 3 @ POR - July 3-10 @ OKW.

It seems like my countdown timer is moving very slow. Hope to meet some of you there.

Me...me...and yes the waiting is awful...I can't DO anything at this point. :bored:

We are staying at the Contemporary from July 10-17 on the Gold plan...it's all booked.

Just have to wait until my time opens to book Cirque, then it's another long wait until I can book PS....although I think soon I can book tours once I figure out when we are taking them for sure.

Going home to BWV 7/5-13 and 2-bdrm. 16 yo DD is taking a friend this trip. Plane & park tickets already in hand. Can't wait!! See you there!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter